• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Blizzard

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
They are closing my office at 1 today, it is coming down pretty heavy here in Red Bank.

The roads are getting pretty slippery. I made it to my first class, but the college is now closed. Work is closed as well. What to do, what to do...

Be safe all.

Still sitting at work as the snow falls. Had 2 customers all day and we'll probably stay open til 7 bc that's just how this company is. A bunch of......

Not sure how the rest of you are doing but I just shoveled about 6-7" in my driveway. This is gonna be fun come tomorrow morning
This is my deck close to a foot of very light fluffy snow
yhaha9eb.jpg

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Sitting in the office waiting for the dismissal bell

I live ten minutes away from rutgers camden and it took us 3 hours just for kyle to drop me off at my house. Hot coco anyone ?!

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
I just got home a little while ago after a 2 hour commute home. Parkway is basically 10mph the whole way down.

Im still on the car on my way home from jings. Traffic is so slow that I can safely write this. Going on 4 hrs

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'm still at work so I don't have to use my vacation time. Which I don't understand fully being I am an exempt employee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got out of work 45 min. driving and I'm only half way home? Really nasty out.

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2

I was just in my backyard with my son I figure the snow here to be around 15" so far. Apparently I'm smack dab in the middle of the heaviest band of snow. Fun fun fun

Sounds like I picked a good week to travel to Pittsburgh. My wife better have the driveway shovelled by the time I get home. :)

I wonder what the traffic will be like tomorrow.

Well right now it's a mess I don't understand the state and township guys they will sit on the side of the road before it snows then it starts snowing and it's like the best magic trick ever they disappear :0

Hoping rutgers closes tomorrow. They caused some major uproar today closing last minute during the heart of the storm when its a 90% commuter university.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
You're lucky Tristan. I've been trying to fight for letting us work from home where I work at and so far no luck.

I have been working from home for over 3 years now, rarely go into the office.

I got the early dismissal call at 11am today, son was already there. Then at 4pm the call that it was closed tomorrow.