• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Classklown's 40B SPS Paradise

You should see the sps I got dan..im sure our swap will have alot of nice stuff too. I spent most of my money at Jason foxes booth lol

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

I mapped that out I'm doing a bee line right to that table :) I can't wait you should put up some pics of the SPS

Update
7evasa6a.jpg

arysavad.jpg

raqypysu.jpg

juzevyqa.jpg

u7ase7eh.jpg

Beautiful 40 gallon. Love the set up. What u using for filtration? Any pics of that

Thank you. Filtration is just a basic sump setup with refugium and tunze skimmer. And a phosphate reactor that is not pictured. Looks a but messy in the pics lol but it gets the job done
pyjy7aze.jpg

I think I asked this before but opinions on a flame hawk? i love their personality. I do have two shrimp but they are big; cleaner and fire

Shoot. I might have to take the chance. Maybe I can find a baby

Thats the only reason I haven't picked one up yet. Not to familiar with your stock list but they are known to pick off small fish(gobies,blennies) so you might want to watch that as well.

I know they're not as flashy, but you would have a better chance with a falco hawk as they stay much smaller.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
We had a long nosed hawk and we had to get rid of him, as he got bigger he took pot shots at our cleaner shrimp. They also need a lid, they will jump.

Oh okay well I guess I'll have to pass on the flame then. Maybe a falcon like thatguy said? Or am I looking at similar issues

Falco Hawks might be better as they are suppose to max out at 2.5". So if you have a large shrimp you have a better chance of them leaving it alone vs. a flame that can get just over 4".

True and I do like the falcos second to the flame. I think I'll go for it. Thanks for the help