• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Dan's 150 Rebuild

Could be a bacteria bloom. If it doesn't clear up in a few days, try running carbon to clear it up. Once it clears up (if it was me) I'd remove the carbon. I generally only run it when I need it, but always have it handy!

I have a 20g tank I use for my clown pairs... and one of my kids decided a Starburst would look great as a decoration inside of it. Needless to say, by the time I got home it had completely dissolved into the water. I thought my Gold Nuggets were gonna die lol!! Times like this, water change/carbon can literally be compared to gold/diamonds :p

Could be a bacteria bloom. If it doesn't clear up in a few days, try running carbon to clear it up. Once it clears up (if it was me) I'd remove the carbon. I generally only run it when I need it, but always have it handy!

I have a 20g tank I use for my clown pairs... and one of my kids decided a Starburst would look great as a decoration inside of it. Needless to say, by the time I got home it had completely dissolved into the water. I thought my Gold Nuggets were gonna die lol!! Times like this, water change/carbon can literally be compared to gold/diamonds :p

Yeah I'm thinking its a bacteria bloom too. I'm gonna give it a couple days and see how it looks. I may only run carbon when I need it and use the reactor for phosguard(if that's possible). And wow that's pretty funny about the starburst! Kids will do anything lol

Do you think any water changes r necessary during this time? Maybe it'll help with everything I dunno? I also have to bring my salinity up a couple notches before any livestock goes in so I'll have to do a change anyways.

My 75 has 2 radion Pros and the new 420 has 8 radion pros....I main cable per light and the power cord from the "transformer" for each light.

Well I swapped out the mesh socks for felt socks today. Seemed like within a few mins, the water started to clear up. Not 100% clear but better.

I decided to turn on my skimmer and dial it in for the time being. Within a few mins, its like a foam factory in there! Lol hopefully this will help
9dfb1449d828d514894a161bbd098c16.jpg

Okay I had to turn my skimmer off twice for overflowing and its dialed as far out as it possibly can. Anything you guys would recommend for this foaming crap? Would it benefit to add anything else?