• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

December 10 Meeting DETAILS

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Here is the Frogspawn frag i am bringing for the raffle. This is immediately after fragging, so you can see how many heads it is. I might frag it once more...But it's starting to get tricky.

The Frag:

normal_FrogSpawnFrag%20%282%29.JPG

The Mother Colony: This Picture was taken about a year ago. It has doubled in size since then, I actually have 3 pieces the size of that frag I am giving for the raffle.

normal_Frogspawn.JPG

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC meetings generally rotate from area to area around the state, hosted in members homes. This month is special because it is our December Christmas party. At the monthly meetings we have raffles for frags as well as members only raffles, we eat, chat, talk a little club business. Many people buy/sell/trade frags at the meetings as well. Our meetings are generally free (this month is an exception due to the limited space and exciting raffles) and everyone is welcome. This month is in Jackson. Next month is up North and February is South.

Welcome to the NJRC!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Yes. Tickets at the door are 15$ for members and 20$ for non-members. It pays to buy them in advance (by midnight Wednesday 12/7)! Look forward to seeing you all there on Saturday. OMG... It is only a week away!

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Anybody bringing beverages? Is it ok to bring adult beverages for this meeting? Just wondering as I didn't see it mentioned in the food list.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The Tiler said:
Nancy  (my Guest)
Said she would make a NEMO Cake

Well how cool is she?! Thanks, J.

Bevs at the party will cash bar (not sure what their policy is on BYOB, but I can check). After party is BYOB.

I will be attending the party after all! I just paypaled the funds. Is it supposed to rain or snow that day?

I have a broken ankle so hopefully I can get there early and get a close parking spot.
I have some xenia and other softy frags, should I donate them to a raffle, would anyone want them? someone might have to help me tote imy box in from my car.

Cya there!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
52+1 people and counting! Looks like a great turn out.

Dan, you really shouldn't have broken your ankle so that you could bag out of skiing! Couldn't you have gotten away with going to the meeting any other way?!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ticket packages will be available for the raffles!!

$50 package
2 Red
6 Blue
15 Orange
A 75$ value

$75 package
2 Red
15 Blue
20 Orange

Tickets are otherwise:
Red (Chiller & Tank): 10$ per ticket
Blue (Trop & Dr. Mac Gift Certs; 30g tank & stand;
250w MH Ballast; Phosban Reactor...): 2 for 10; 5 for 20; 15 for 50
Orange (Corals & Fish): 2 for 5; 5 for 10; 12 for 20

AND we still have more raffle items that we need to get pictures up for.

what is the dress attire for the day. Casual or more formal?

Phyl i thought i'd bring a plant for each table, how many tables we have. I'll also bring some larger ones for wherever

bob