• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

December 10 Meeting DETAILS

Phy... does the hall have white walls? I spoke to EriK and he has the projector but now screen. i dont have one either... so either the hall has to have white walls or does anyone have a screen to project on?

Eric

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm thinking the walls are white... but not sure! I can't remember! Hmmm. white sheet anyone?!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Bob, I think we'll use 8 for people and 2 for food. Thanks! I was going to send you off that info!

malulu

NJRC Member
Phyl,

i think you can call the place to find out... normally, if the have a hall to rent... they most likely will have a projector screen or something for use (for free too hopefully...)

;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The number here at the house (we'll be here until 1 or so) is 732-364-8423.

Phyllis

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
See you guys at the hall today!! WOO HOO!!! It's finally here..
I have to make sure to clean out the truck so I can fit that 40 gallon!

C

concept3

das right! Souf side representin!!!

LOL

you did get a free bag of Magnesium though, LOL

Hi all,

I just wanted to say we had a really good time at the meeting and look forward to the next one. Sorry we didn't get a chance to meet everyone. Phly you guy's did a great job :)

Hope everyone has a great & safe Holiday Season

Faith&Tom