• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

dnov99's 260 Gal eye candy thread...

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Night/LED shot of the frag tank. My favorite time to go relax in front of the tank

DISCLAIMER: NOTHING IS FOR SALE HERE!! I HAVE ALL THESE FRAGS FOR MY OWN VIEWING PLEASURE!!
5601f313df58bc7f2b4d31d95a1f1c59.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
BS... I want that bluish colony in the middle!!!!!

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
That raceway is amazing darren. Cant wait to get over there

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Night/LED shot of the frag tank. My favorite time to go relax in front of the tank

DISCLAIMER: NOTHING IS FOR SALE HERE!! I HAVE ALL THESE FRAGS FOR MY OWN VIEWING PLEASURE!!

:highly_amused:

still remember this as clear as day from when I visited. definitely gonna visit again soon.

Darren, wanted to ask you. I have an sBar myself but you said you change the ballast out for Meanwells? I have the 36" one any suggestion on how I go about doing that? Is it as easy as I think it is? lol just making sure before I start splicing wires together. haha

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
:highly_amused:

still remember this as clear as day from when I visited. definitely gonna visit again soon.

Darren, wanted to ask you. I have an sBar myself but you said you change the ballast out for Meanwells? I have the 36" one any suggestion on how I go about doing that? Is it as easy as I think it is? lol just making sure before I start splicing wires together. haha

To be honest my buddy Tommy did it all for me. I can show you what I used when you
Come over

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus

So you’re saying it’s free??? Lol one of the best looking frag tanks around!

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I’ve beem trying to get in there for weeks. Lol.

Sooooo selfish Darren!!!!!!
That is sooo colorful, very nice collection!!!!!