• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Doc's Moveing on Up to the big time (sorta)

best Placement of the over flow chamber

• Center of the tank

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Back wall to left or right far corner

Votes: 14 60.9%
  • left or right side wall

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters
I got around to re reading some of my older posts on here because i wanted to look back on the lighting discussion about my tank during my trip to the past i ran across a couple of comments regarding my rainbow anemones i can laugh about it now but back then it bothered the heck out of me. the comments were regarding the fact that my anemone population was exploding, the main suggestion was i must be doing something wrong because anemones split when stressed and unhealthy, my argument was just because they do it when stressed does not mean they do not just do it because they want to reproduce... but again most disagreed.

Well i am happy to report that those "STRESSED" anemones are still growing strong and healthy and have slowed on the reproduction but havent stopped i counted today there are currently 13 happy and very healthy anemones... so for the ney sayers anemones do reproduce prefectly normal in my tank and not just when they are stressed