• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Elos store in millburn/short hills

Elos is opening up a store in millburn early 2012. Saw the article on reef builders. I saw the signs up in the windows a while ago its off Morris ave by wine library. Should be interesting

Brando there opening up a fancy Elos store with the most up to date Gadgets they make. Its right off rt24. I saw the signs up in the summer and heard about. Also heard what Paul said about who's opening it

Its right around the corner from me, they had a phone number in the door. I called and got no response.

Its looks really nice. A LFS 1 min from my house.

i wanted to know if they are going to do most tanks or live stock too.

There is an article in advance aquarist and reefbuilders . They are supposed to carry all the latest Elos stuff for both fresh and salt. Tanks, controllers, lighting the works. I didn't see anything about fish or corals. Just dry goods. I had heard it was some guy Ralph from around this area union county

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Let’s look at the potential language lineage:

Rafal (Polish/Russian) ----
> Raphael (American) ----> Ralph (American short form)

Bob, do we know for certain that Ralph is Rafal of NJRC fame? If so, I wish him the best of luck.

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
QUOTE=redfishbluefish;681112]Let’s look at the potential language lineage:

Rafal (Polish/Russian) ----
> Raphael (American) ----> Ralph (American short form)

Bob, do we know for certain that Ralph is Rafal of NJRC fame? If so, I wish him the best of luck.

Paul, I don't know, I'm only commenting on the one I do know:livid:.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Well we know he is!

Whoa, I think I mis-interpreted this statement. I first took this as, “Well we know he is the new owner of Elos,” when I just realized it could also be interpreted as “Well we know he is a joke too.”

It's speculation on who the owner is. I should have said its jim cramer from mad money since hes in lives nearby or sexy rexy (rex ryan) but didnt want to put my foot in my mouth( im a jet fan). I don't know for sure, it's what I've heard. If its a member of the club then good luck to him. Will be nice to see the latest stuff from elos

I work literally 5 minutes from there. I'm excited to see what happens. I've felt this area could've used a LFS for years.