• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February 2008 Meeting - Saturday 23rd Cherry Hill

You know with almost a hundred people attending there should be more people steping up and bringing a snack dish of some sort ::) ::)

Jason

Wow!

This sounds like a great meeting! I am sorry I can't make it, I'd really like to see Bill's system and meet all these NJ Reefers too.

Have a great time !

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Just a reminder, if you're bringing children, PLEASE make sure that you bring along their favorite electronic hand held, a book, or some other form of clean, quiet entertainment. With the weather less than stellar, playing outside probably isn't going to be an option and we'll need to keep the kids from getting bored.

Can't I just lock them up in the car :D

Phyl said:
Just a reminder, if you're bringing children, PLEASE make sure that you bring along their favorite electronic hand held, a book, or some other form of clean, quiet entertainment. With the weather less than stellar, playing outside probably isn't going to be an option and we'll need to keep the kids from getting bored.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Just make sure Buffet is on the stereo. That will keep the Junior Parrot Heads in line.

Hopefully Billy put enough support under that tank to withstand the weight of the tank and all the people that's going to be around it :eek:.

Hey, Billy I have a 15" snow flake eel, I think you have a FOWLR tank. If you or anyone else attending meeting would like this eel let me know. He seems to be reef safe , but does knock over small frags. I should be at meeting around 2pm. Dean
Free to any club member

we're going to make it to this one... I've RSVP'd the last couple and couldn't make it at the last minute. But so far things look good.

We'll bring some a fruit platter or something smilar.

I'll also bring some 2.5-3" blue/green clams if anyone is interested.

Eric, Michelle, Dalia and Matt