• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting (2/19) Build your own Ca Reactor Bordentown

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The February meeting to be held in Bordentown at the home of Dan (DOswari) is slated to be a Calcium Reactor workshop where we'll be building our own reactors. The sooner we have a list of who's interested the sooner we can get good pricing for the compenents we need for the build.

Date:   2/19/06
Time:   1:00 pm
Place:  35 Allegheny Lane
            Bordentown, NJ 08505
Phone: 609-298-8528

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=243755&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

Cost spreadsheet

Please post if you'll be attending.

RSVPs

UserReactor?  Food
Phyl & JohnS_323YesSpicey
ReefDrumz (& Deb)NoItalian/Spicey
EBQwertNo
BLangeNoSpicey
WhitesquallNoIt/Am;Try Indo
JasonNoMilk/Toast
Concept3 (&Oy)Yes
Steve68NoMilk/Toast
MaluluYes!Spicey
SinkingBeachNoSpicey
CharlieW0YesIt/Am/Spicey
MomOf6 & DougYes??
BobC & TerryNoIt/Am
SteveHoNoSpicey
HarryYNo
JJMattiNo
DanthemanjNo
fishrdpNo

I'd like to attend the meeting, and depending on the cost of parts might be interested in participating in the DIY as well.

Marcelo -

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm in.. I am trying to drag Deb along... I think she is drained after the marathon meeting @ Alti's

I dont need a reactor, But I look foward to watching one be made..

We're looking forward to having everyone over to our house for the February meeting. We plan on having lots of food. We haven't quite decided what the menu will be. The options are:

1. Indonesian food
or
2. Italian/American

Please state your preference along with your RSVP and also whether or not you like spicy food. We'd like to have a general idea of how many will make it to the meeting a week ahead so that we can have enough food for everyone. We will have beverages, but it will be BYO alcohol if desired.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Italian is always my fav! Spicy is good too

I'm sure whatever you decide to make, it will be good!

So far I'm planning on attending.

I haven't met a food yet I didn't like! Spicy works!

I'm passing on the reactor for now.

There ya go Phyl, thats two group buys in a row!

Group Buyers Anonymous is working!!!

Never had "Indonesian food" would love to try though.

Also count me in for now unless plans change by then and no reactor for me I have a custom delux DIY

I should be there
I like it spicy but after my doctors appointment tomarrow I might be drinking milk and eating bread :mad:

Jason

C

concept3

Dan, ya gotta have some Indonesian food! A Satay dish or two should be sufficient for those wanting to venture "new waters" LOL

I think I'm really gonna have to try and go for the company AND the food!

malulu

NJRC Member
i assume the time is afternoon?
if yes, please count me in...

Calc. Reactor - YES! 8)
Food - anything Spicy is GOOD!! ;D

thx

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
As evidenced by my girth, Indonesian, Italian, American, Chinese, Japanese, Viet Namese, Korean, Irish, German, Spanish, Mexican, Portugese, S. American, Hawaiian, Seafood, Poultry, Pork, Beef are all OK by me! I may have missed some, but I'm sure I'd eat them too!

SPICEY ALL THE WAY!

C

concept3

John, I think you can be considered on a Seafood diet.

You Sea food ya eat it! :D

Who says I don't want to build a reactor?!?! If the price is right, I want to build one for my future tank! *Key word* If the price is right!