• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting (2/19) Build your own Ca Reactor Bordentown

C

concept3

thetiler said:
Dakar Rally??

Close!

WRC: World Rally Championships....... Mostly All wheel drive 4 door "family cars" flying through Ice, mud, dirt, snow or even sand!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Anyone else attending? Building? Right now we've got 3 planned with 19 people attending. Works out to about 6 people per reactor. We can have a race...

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Put Doug and I down to come and put me down to make a reactor. We might be a little late, probably 1/2 hour. Thanks, Erna

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great Erna. I have you on the list. I imagine that we'll take some time to get settled in so 1/2 hour shouldn't make a difference. Anyone else?

C

concept3

A-Okay on the calcium reactor. Can I have materials cost including paypal fees, since I can't calculate, duh.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
All, please decide if you want to use the valve or the needle wheel (Steve68 says the needle wheels are much better, but consequently they're 10$ ea instead of closer to 5$ each). I think we'll need 2 of them.

Merv, I've added in you & Oy and your reactor. The price per reactor plus PP fees will be calculated as soon as I know which types of valves everyone wants. I'll get that posted as soon as I can so that we can get things ordered by Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks! Looks like we'll have plenty of reactors to build and the buy is officially closed (Bill you've escaped another one!).

Ahh!!

Each one I escape brings me closer to a Spring Buying Spree!

My shopping list for now is 60lbs of rock about 2 weeks from now and then some lights by end of February.

Beware the Ides of March! Or will it be March (reefer) Madness!!!!

;D :eek: ;D

for those that are not familiar with Ca reactor u want to get a steady drip that u can controll & have less problems the needle valve is worth the Xtra 5 bucks to get a nice drip rate.
i'll be there to help out.
JME

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Since we only need one of these I'm just going to make them all needle wheels. I think we'll all be happier that way. Thanks, Steve!

danthemanj

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Hi,

I'd like to attend the meeting. Can I get some of the specs on the Ca reactor. Depending upon the size, etc. I might be interested in the DIY also.

Thanks,

Dan.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The final cost sheet is ready: Total Cost
The total including paypal fees is 117.57.

UserReactor?  Paid
Phyl & JohnS_323YesNo
Concept3 (&Oy)YesNo
MaluluYes!Yes
CharlieW0YesYes
MomOf6 & DougYesYes

Please begin payments so that we can get the stuff here on time. I need payments by Tuesday.

Thanks!