• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting (2/19) Build your own Ca Reactor Bordentown

I will be there. No reactor and yes to spicy Indonesian food. My tank is back up and running, so I am looking for SPS frags, if anyone has anything. I can't believe that Jason's tank is already full. We restarted our tanks around the same time and mine is still quite bare.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Doug, the club has a plethora of SPS frags. Purple Nana, Green, Orange, Purple caps, Birdsnest (green body, brown polyps), frogspawn, candy canes, (I know those aren't SPS, but I thought I'd complete the list), green poccilopora, green pavona, green (what's with the green anyway?!) hydnophora, ...

Let me know if any of that interests you (or anyone else). I'll be happy to bring along whatever you need to the meeting.

Frags 10$ per.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looks like an hour if you drive the norm on the highway! See you there, Opie!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We'll definitely post pictures of the process. Should be fun.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
My husband just laughed at me for my response to you. He knew you wanted the pics of the frags, lol. I'll see what I can get for you!

malulu

NJRC Member
thx... i saw your tank... you have so many frags in it... i wonder how are you going to take pictures of them?? ???
lol...

malulu

NJRC Member
Phyl,

don't mind the pictures...  could you please help to get me these (one of each)
- Purple Nana
- Purple caps
- Birdsnest

and bring them to the Feb meeting...
thx

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
With the ReefGadget Top Down Box, of course!

I'll bring those three along for you. Thanks!