• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting (2/19) Build your own Ca Reactor Bordentown

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It was a couple of pages back but I've added the info to the first post in the thread.

Date: 2/19/06
Time: 1:00 pm
Place: 35 Allegheny Lane
Bordentown, NJ 08505
Phone: 609-298-8528

Unforutnately I have to drop off the list for this one. Guess it's just as well as I wouldn't know where to put all my raffle winnings until the new tank is ready! ;D

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
For those building reactors please bring your recirc pump (Mag2 or other of your choosing). We'll have our pump with us for sizing but it would be best if you had yours with to set the recirc loop with.

malulu

NJRC Member
Phyl,

I don't have a recirc pump...

is it possible that you can help to recommend one? one that is very good (is Mag2 the best?) and can be pick up at any pets stores... or any one have one that i can buy it from?

thank you very much for all yours help.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I don't have one right now either. I'm leaning toward the Mag2 because that's what the players in the thread are using. I'm going to run over to trop to try and pick one up before the weekend. You should be able to pick up a mag 2/3 (same footprint, I think) at just about any pond/fish store (crosses fingers). I'll let you know what I find. I'm expecting it to run around 40$.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
I already got the regulator and the ph controller. Is there anything else we need to get for the Ca Reactor? Besides the mag2, that is.

I know how you all were looking foward to me being there but I just found out I have to go to my nieces birthday party.

Have fun and I will see you all next month.

Andy

C

concept3

steve68 said:
Merv u'r bringing that blue tip from the club tank 4 me right?
also what do u want to trade for a pink millie?

got it.

I need to bring:
Blue Tip Stag for Steve68
Nana mini-colony for Jason (and cuke from Francis..sinkingbeach)

Steve, Pink Milli: trade for any SPS green or blue or purple

Francis (sinkingbeach) also donated a slightly larger than baseball-sized rock LOADED with yellow polyps and zoos to be raffled off...I'll be bringing that with me.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
My list is:

Malulu: Purple nana
            Purple Cap
            Birdsnest

DougC: Purple Nana
             Purple Cap
             Green Poccilopora

Merv: Green Birdsnest

Steve68: Green Birdsnest

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Orange, green, purple caps
Orange, purple digi
green poccilopora
green pavona
green hydnophora
green star polyps
purple nana
more purple nana
buy 2 get 1 free on purple nana

Most are frags, nanas are all WELL encrusted (I had to pry them off of the egg crate). 10$ for most frags.