• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting Frags

JerseyWendy said:
Well, my Tyree Undata is in desperate need of fragging. I won't touch it, however, unless I know there's some interest in frags. If anybody would like some, please let me know. Frags will be $20 and up, and there won't be any tiny pieces either. ;)

I will take a frag if they are still available.

Big_Suki said:
JerseyWendy said:
Well, my Tyree Undata is in desperate need of fragging. I won't touch it, however, unless I know there's some interest in frags. If anybody would like some, please let me know. Frags will be $20 and up, and there won't be any tiny pieces either. ;)

I will take a frag if they are still available.

You got it! See you tomorrow. :)

vangvace said:
I'll take some cheato too please. Like half a baseball in size please.

Sure I can make sure to bring three bags...that will be all for this month meeting.
Sorry if anyone else wanted any you will just have to come to my place next month. ;)

Ok, the Tyree Undata's been fragged. I was able to get the whole thing out and use a Dremel. In my original post I said they were going to be $20 and up, but since the frags turned out HUGE, I think $25 is more appropriate (and still really fair ;))

Please let me know if anyone wants to back out since I don't have any $20 frags. I will be bringing them all with me tomorrow, and I believe they're all spoken for (unless someone will back out). Oh, and I'll be running about an hour late since my son's got SAT tutoring. I'll be there right around 2PM.

Here's some pictures....sorry, the white-balance is totally off.

TyreeUndata-1.jpg

TyreeUndata1.jpg

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
JerseyWendy said:
Ok, the Tyree Undata's been fragged. I was able to get the whole thing out and use a Dremel. In my original post I said they were going to be $20 and up, but since the frags turned out HUGE, I think $25 is more appropriate (and still really fair ;))

Please let me know if anyone wants to back out since I don't have any $20 frags. I will be bringing them all with me tomorrow, and I believe they're all spoken for (unless someone will back out). Oh, and I'll be running about an hour late since my son's got SAT tutoring. I'll be there right around 2PM.

Here's some pictures....sorry, the white-balance is totally off.

TyreeUndata-1.jpg

TyreeUndata1.jpg
I am still in. $25.00 is still a very good price.
Thank you Wendy I see you at the meeting.
Daniel

jimroth said:
Wendy, I will take one at $25 if it is available!

Jim Roth

PS: Be sure to try the clownfish sushi!

Clownfish sushi? Gosh, Jim....I don't get it.

As for the Undatas, I "believe" they're all spoken for. But if someone backs out it's all yours, Jim. I'll be bringing them all along.

Oh, and for those who don't know me, I'll be the tall, chubby blonde in Blue Jeans and PINK boots. :p

JerseyWendy said:
jimroth said:
Wendy, I will take one at $25 if it is available!

Jim Roth

PS: Be sure to try the clownfish sushi!

Clownfish sushi?  Gosh, Jim....I don't get it.

As for the Undatas, I "believe" they're all spoken for.  But if someone backs out it's all yours, Jim.  I'll be bringing them all along.

Oh, and for those who don't know me, I'll be the tall, chubby blonde in Blue Jeans and PINK boots.   :p

I'm bringing clownfish sushi.

Great unless you're diabetic.

PS: Don't you mean the tall, HOT blonde in Blue Jeans and PINK boots? I'm just sayin... ;)

I do but they fell behind my rock work about 6 months ago and thought I lost em now their starting to come out in one area I dont think I can get them yet.