• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting Sat 24th - in Cherry Hill NJ

I'll be there, finally a meeting in my neck of the woods. Would also like to buy some frags.Let me know what you want me to bring

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hi, Billyr98,
I am trying to make it to the Meeting this February I hope to know in a day or two. I will let you know. If I go I will bring some Zoos for Trade and something else.
Daniel

C

concept3

I requested that day off, so I'll be there- now I have to find someone to ride in the car with me as my fiancee works that night and has to sleep during the day :(

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
concept3 said:
now I have to find someone to ride in the car with me

What about Fast Freddie? He'd probably be up for going. Or grab Zoom, Jason, and Paul by their ears and bring them along!

I'll be heading up Rt 47 to Rt 55 to Rt 295 to Rt 70 get to the meeting. Anyone along that Route that wants to meet up and catch a ride I can fit one or two. I know we got a new member or two from Cumberland County if your interested.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I will be there but I have to work first. I should be there around 2pm is that OK?
Daniel

any1 from the north will like to carpool, i dont need money for gas or tolls, i just need company for the 2 hours drive

Gabriel

I'll be there! No kids this time, just me.

I can bring anything you need (as long as I can buy it and not have to make it :) ) and can do so on short notice, so just let me know a day or two before the meet.

I'll be in purchase mode (as usual) so I hope there will be some nice corals and/or frags there.

Feel free to give me a call Bill (you should have my number) to discuss what you need for the party/meet.

C

concept3

oh by the way, I'm gonna be there and I believe, so will be Oy!!!

I found someone to drag along with me!

C

concept3

Oh yeah, probably bringing a tray of 5 cheese, mega buttery mac and cheese.  Anyone against Bacon?  I may throw some real Bacon in there as well for a HEART-FRIENDLY meal, LOL  :D

Are we gonna have some chafing trays? Mac and Cheese is better warm IMO