• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting Sat 24th - in Cherry Hill NJ

concept3.5 said:
Oh yeah, probably bringing a tray of 5 cheese, mega buttery mac and cheese. Anyone against Bacon? I may throw some real Bacon in there as well for a HEART-FRIENDLY meal, LOL :D

Are we gonna have some chafing trays? Mac and Cheese is better warm IMO

if we need them they will be there ;)

ok,,ok,,im here,,,,

between my site and life,,,,,its hard to get around.

ill be at the meeting after 5....i work sundays.

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Witfull said:
ok,,ok,,im here,,,,

between my site and life,,,,,its hard to get around.

ill be at the meeting after 5....i work sundays.
Nice to see you here. I know the feeling with having another site to run.

BTW, the meeting is Saturday the 24th, not Sunday.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hey Witty:
62870welcome.gif

see you Saturday

I think I love Merv! cheese and bacon... my favorite food groups!!

speaking of food, I believe i will be bringing either an angel hair pasta dish or pigs in a blanket and possibly a dessert.

C

concept3

Pete, I'm taken LOL

I don't know how I can keep my buff bod and still eat that stuff LOL

I am probably going to bring my kids (4) and husband. (90% sure) Also, I am bringing a large tray of lasagna or maybe a big tray of sausage and peppers like i made at the last meeting. I will bring a chafing dish setup to keep it hot.

any1 from north jersey that will like to carpool for this meeting?? i going to stop in ILC in the way in or out, or in and out, for the one who will like to carpool with me, i dont need anything just some company for the 2+ hour drive, please let me know

Gabriel