• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting Sat 24th - in Cherry Hill NJ

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Raider77 - bring some more of them zoos!
(Arrrgggggg.......I got first dibs when he posts the list so back off ye scavengers. Aarrrrggg)
We have a frag trading / selling thread here

RichT said:
Raider77 - bring some more of them zoos!
(Arrrgggggg.......I got first dibs when he posts the list so back off ye scavengers. Aarrrrggg)
We have a frag trading / selling thread here

Unfortunately I won't have time to frag anything this week. I didn't think I would be able to attend the meeting. But I begged and pleaded until she gave in today. You are welcomed to come by and take a look at what I have. Maybe we could set something up for another time.

C

concept3

Gang- Looks like I'm flying solo. Oy can't make it, something came up. I'll be there by myself with the Mac and Cheese.....

Phyl, can you take her off the list so we can get an accurate head count for Billy's wife?

Oh C'mon, you are making her said evil now Merv.. I was just messing around earlier :)

like I said, she is fine with this... But not as excited as I am :p

Phyl said:
Bring her along! Maybe she'll actually like it!

My wife would come but she's planning for my daughters birthday. They'll will be leaving for the the hotel when I get home from the meeting. I asked her if she would go to the next one in March and she said she would.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Aaron, as soon as you said that about your daughter's birthday the memory of the convo we had came flooding back. LOL!

Billy, do you have confirmation from Bernie or Ed on whether or not they're coming to the meeting? We're pushing 60 bodies with them included!

pmac90 said:
Hey Renee, I hate to be a pain. But by any chance do you know what dish you are bringing. I'll bring what i'm bringing based on what you're bringing. LOL

thanks!!!

Hey Pete!
So funny. I am bringing a tray of lasagna (no meat). Sorry to take so long to respond.
RENEE

What out Rich i might be in front of you when Aaron get the frags ready ;D , im a zooaddict , and i want the whole collection he has 8) i might sell all my sps that i have to have my dominating zoo tank ;D , ill see you at the meeting.

Ralph

C

concept3

Oh C'mon, you are making her said evil now Merv.. I was just messing around earlier

Billy, I didn't mean it that way. She had something family that came up and she really needed to be there, I was excused. I want to make sure we have an accurate head count for the meeting so we all know exactly how much food to make. At this point, I may be bumping up one tray of Mac and Cheese to two.

Thanks Renee!! I'll probably make pigs in a blanket since we'll have 2 pasta dishes (lasagna and mac & cheese). sounds real good with a side of blue moon!! Nothing like gaining 5 lbs in one day!! glad we only do this once a month. hehe ;D

C

concept3

ummm pete.... mac and cheese AND bacon here- just make sure you bring one tray.

I am sad to say it but... i will not be able to attend the meeting this Saturday. Last minute thing( have to work). If there is anyone from up north that could do me a big favor and bring back some corals for me i would greatly appreciate it.Thank you , Danny