• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting Sat 24th - in Cherry Hill NJ

kabal2 said:
any1 from north jersey that will like to carpool for this meeting?? i going to stop in ILC in the way in or out, or in and out, for the one who will like to carpool with me, i dont need anything just some company for the 2+ hour drive, please let me know

Gabriel

gabriel where are you coming from...i live in secaucus if thats near you. pm for info.

Hi everyone, im a non member my name is Nano10 (Dustin) this wil be the first Meeting I be attending. I do fully intend to join. Is there anything i need to bring? I thank everyone over at RC for inviting me!!!

C

concept3

glad to see you're coming dustin. and thanks tom (mott768) and mike for the re-direct!

you posted see you sunday on rc- just remember it's a sat!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You're welcome to bring something to eat/drink, or just bring yourself. There will be plenty of trades/sales of frags and raffles too.

The raffle tix are 2 for 5$ / 5 for 10$ / 12 for 20$ / 24 for 30$

I'll go ahead and add you to the list!

See you there!

Hey Renee, I hate to be a pain. But by any chance do you know what dish you are bringing. I'll bring what i'm bringing based on what you're bringing. LOL

thanks!!!

Hey Billy,

I mentioned before (now buried) to let me know what you'd like me to bring on Sat. I can bring anything (food or drink) but prefer something I don't have to cook. :)

I posted this in the forum instead of a PM just in case you have a list of anything you want to post that people can offer to bring. HINT, HINT :)

Feel free to call me 856-391-3305 if you like.

Carlo

Bring anything you would like!

I am getting 5- 2' Hoagies!! So dessert or something would be fine!

I also have a beermeister full of BLUE MOON!!

and plenty of sodas!

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Blue Moons a'rising ? 8)

Blue_Moon3_04_qjpreviewth.jpg

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I thought I'd post some wrap up pics before the meeting takes place:

Eating

pic1.jpg

Drinking

pic2.jpg

Checking out the new frag tank

pic3.jpg

What's the big deal? She'll get over it. Just wait until she sees 50+ people, drinking beer, carrying around leaky plastic bags with frags in them, it's all fun. ;D

Bring on 100 people for the March meeting! ;D

I am just assuming anyway.. we are both here excited for having this meeting and for the turnout!!

But I would love to see 100 people in March :)

Bill just wanted to let you know I will be attending the meeting. Besides the frag I forgot to give you is there anything I could bring?