• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting Sat 24th - in Cherry Hill NJ

Bill you may wnat to move all the furniture out of your house so that the 60 people who are coming can fit.
Will there be enough parking in the area or do we have to park at the mall and walk over? LOL

Is it too late to RSVP for the meeting? My schedule for tomorrow has cleared up. If it's OK, I'd like to bring my daughter along too.

Dan

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
The more the merrier, Dan. Looking forward to seeing you and the lovely lady!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
RichT said:
Haven't see her in a long time....bet she's getting big.

Bet that photo is pretty outdated!

Hi Spykey! Looking forward to seeing your crew. Sierra will be looking forward to it, knowing her best buddy will be there!

hi! my name is dave and i am very interested in becoming a member and attending the meeting. a freind of mine, aaron or raider77, is a member and i would be attending the meeting with him. if that is okay, you can contact me via email or aaron and let one of us know. thanks and i look forward to meeting all of you!

C

concept3

billyr98 said:
Ok Tkiry1 aka Todd will be there and he is bringing 100 wings!

that's like a 2-4 wings a person unless I get to it first!!!

Have em make it "Hot Molten MAGMA" hot LOL

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
concept3.75 said:
I don't think Dan's little lulu will have some, so I'll have her share!

Psst... Lulu is his wife. Charissa is his little gal!

C

concept3

ack. i changed it (lol)

well, Lulu ain't gonna be there, so more for me anyways HA!