• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

February Meeting Sat 24th - in Cherry Hill NJ

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
danferd2002 said:
ok i will try and get some mesh, thanks alot

I would also suggest you get another NW Impeller for you pump should the results not be to your liking. Just in case.
Champion Lighting & Custom Aquatics carry them.
HTH

RichT said:
danferd2002 said:
ok i will try and get some mesh, thanks alot

I would also suggest you get another NW Impeller for you pump should the results not be to your liking. Just in case.
Champion Lighting & Custom Aquatics carry them.
HTH

ok but the mod is done on a needlewheel impellar correct

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Aahhhhhhh........

250px-Smithwick%27s_logo_2005-05-22.jpg

I am planning on making it to this one. It's so close to me I can almost walk there. I'll be bringing the wife and baby along, at least for part of the meeting. Don't know yet what I'll be bringing food-wise.

Mmmm...Smithwicks :)

C

concept3

Hey Bob, could you bring the Tunze if you're attending? I'll most likely be there unless something comes up last minute.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
concept3 said:
Hey Bob, could you bring the Tunze if you're attending? I'll most likely be there unless something comes up last minute.
I can get it to him if he doesn't make the meeting. I go right by his house on my way to work. Unless of course you have ulterior motives for making the trip. ;)