• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frag grow out contest

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
We should try to finalize price, type of zoa/sps and general rules.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Working on a write up now. I'm thinking $10 for the prize pool per frag and I know the SPS will be frag farmers red robin staghorn. I sent UC a message earlier today about the type of zoas they can provide. Contest will run from April 1st to October 1st. Ill be making an official thread as soon as i get the okay from UC.

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
I’m thinking we actually do $5 per frag for the prize pool instead of $10. It would be a maximum of $75 to the winner for each category which I think is still a sizable amount and will help us keep the entry cost down.

Thoughts?

I’m working on an official rules document now and expect to have it out within the next few days. Registration on the google doc will be open until the start of the contest (Sunday, April 1st)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
I’m thinking we actually do $5 per frag for the prize pool instead of $10. It would be a maximum of $75 to the winner for each category which I think is still a sizable amount and will help us keep the entry cost down.

Thoughts?

I’m working on an official rules document now and expect to have it out within the next few days. Registration on the google doc will be open until the start of the contest (Sunday, April 1st)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The prize pool us cool, but it's also about bragging rights[emoji41][emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk