• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

FRAGS AT THE FIREHOUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you would like, I can tweet it. [emoji211] I have more than one follower. I can schedule tweets to go out during peak times.

If you need someone to revive the clubs stale twitter account, I can easily do that, too. Would just need the account login info (or permission to reset it) to add to my Tweetcaster.

Just let me know if I have permission to use the promo materials from the forum and I will include.

Also, does this event benefit MMSC? Is MMSC aware of this and promoting it on their semi-stale twitter account? The most recent graphic makes no mention of it. If so, that's a big pull for the do-gooders of the world, or at least of NJ.

If someone wants to snail mail me some flyers, I can post them locally on bulletin boards in libraries, grocery stores etc. for all the Nemo and Dory fans to see. (Unfortunately, my printer won't linkup.) Did I mention I'm just a few minutes away from the firehouse? [emoji91] [emoji549] [emoji602]

Sent from my shoephone using Tapatalk while in The Cone of Silence

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
We are working on the list now. As of now we have an rodi from brs, borbonius anthias from Tsm, a long list (still being ironed out) from champion and a 4K tv and laptop from the club.

Just tried to buy a ticket online and it wouldnt work. Anyone else have a problem getting them or just me?

Click on the register button and nothing pops up under the ticket information.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.