• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

How's everyone making out (roll call)

I feel for you all in Central & South. Still have power up here. Not really raining and wind isn't so bad. Was just out with the dog.

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
I feel for you all in Central & South. Still have power up here. Not really raining and wind isn't so bad. Was just out with the dog.

Wait for sometime. It is moving up. The winds we gave now are nothing like what they were a few hours ago.

Sunny

I am good so far here. Power keeps dimming but have not lost anything. Extremely windy but the rain here was almost non-existant. So I am happy about that since I need to run a sump pump. I have my generator all set up and ready to go when the power kicks.

Serious gusts of wind here for 2 hours or so. Weird to watch huge trees bend so far yet not snap. Hope it passes and power gets back on line, problem is we are last on the priority list for pes&g....sigh.

Well the power is still going here. But I gotta add to my list of casualties. My son trampoline is in my neighbors yard, up against the trees. Ripped the stakes right out of the ground. I'm hoping that its wedged good in the trees. I would hate for this to hit someone's house

Well the power is still going here. But I gotta add to my list of casualties. My son trampoline is in my neighbors yard, up against the trees. Ripped the stakes right out of the ground. I'm hoping that its wedged good in the trees. I would hate for this to hit someone's house

Atleast its not here.....This is conneticut.

untitled3.jpg

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Knock on wood, all is still good here in Blackwood. Been raining all day and winds are getting pretty crazy... but not damage that I'm aware of and power is still on. Hope it doesn't get any worse.

Man the wind is whipping here! Sounds I have never heard in all the 8 years of being in this house. Branches hitting the roof!