• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Infamous Movie & TV Lines... Guess and win the pickle

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I gotta fever.....and the only cure is.....more barrels! ;D Gotta have more barrels! ;D

(first one to identify the reference wins a pickle)

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
MrDumass said:
Christopher Walken, Saturday Night Live, MORE COWBELL!!

Make it a dill please...lol

Good job Dumass!!! Wait, can I say that?

RichT said:
MrDumass said:
Christopher Walken, Saturday Night Live, MORE COWBELL!!

Make it a dill please...lol

Good job Dumass!!! Wait, can I say that?

Even Better..."Would you like a glass of shampagna? Some Cawiar??"

Classic..Pickle if someone gets that one..

I apologize for hijacking the thread, too funny though...lol

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
MrDumass said:
Even Better..."Would you like a glass of shampagna? Some Cawiar??"

OK, I'll take a stab at this one. Is it Frank Azaria's charater in Bird Cage?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This looked like it could be fun, so I split it out and gave it its own post. Keep 'em coming!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
So how do we want to do this? Go with extremely obscure lines like "He seems nervous. He keeps dropping things.", or a little more mainstream like "It's a blend of Northern California sensimillia and Kentucty Blue grass. You can play 18 holes on it and then get stoned to the be-jesus afterwards". Or maybe even more obvious like "ADRIAN!"

BTW, there's a whole case of pickles on the line to anyone who get's the first one!

JohnS_323 said:
So how do we want to do this? Go with extremely obscure lines like "He seems nervous. He keeps dropping things.", or a little more mainstream like "It's a blend of Northern California sensimillia and Kentucty Blue grass. You can play 18 holes on it and then get stoned to the be-jesus afterwards". Or maybe even more obvious like "ADRIAN!"

BTW, there's a whole case of pickles on the line to anyone who get's the first one!

I am really no good at this AT ALL but I know the "ADRIAN!"

John that would be CaddyShack.... Bill Murry's charecter.

Funny stuff.

I'm over here in my unit, isolated and alone, eating my terrible tasting food, and I have to look over at that. That looks like the most fun I've ever seen in my entire life, and it's B.S. - excuse my language. I'm just saying that I wash and dry; I'm like a single mother. Look, we all know home-ec is a joke - no offense - it's just that everyone takes this class to get an A, and it's bU!!$%^t - and I'm sorry. I'm not putting down your profession, but it's just the way I feel. I don't want to sit here, all by myself, cooking this sh!##y food - no offense - and I just think that I don't need to cook tiramisu. Am I going to be a chef? No. There's three weeks left of school, give me a f'n break! I'm sorry for cursing.

From my one of my favorite writers/comedians. Kinda new.

It lies to her. It tells her things only a child can understand. To her, it simply is another child. To us, it is The Beast.

NapoliNewJersey said:

Funny stuff.

I'm over here in my unit, isolated and alone, eating my terrible tasting food, and I have to look over at that. That looks like the most fun I've ever seen in my entire life, and it's B.S. - excuse my language. I'm just saying that I wash and dry; I'm like a single mother. Look, we all know home-ec is a joke - no offense - it's just that everyone takes this class to get an A, and it's bU!!$%^t - and I'm sorry. I'm not putting down your profession, but it's just the way I feel. I don't want to sit here, all by myself, cooking this sh!##y food - no offense - and I just think that I don't need to cook tiramisu. Am I going to be a chef? No. There's three weeks left of school, give me a f'n break! I'm sorry for cursing.

From my one of my favorite writers/comedians. Kinda new.
SUPERBAD!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NapoliNewJersey said:

The second line is indeed Caddy Shack. The FIRST one ("He seems nervous. He keeps dropping things") is still up for grabs.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
lawman said:
It lies to her. It tells her things only a child can understand. To her, it simply is another child. To us, it is The Beast.
Silence of the Lambs?

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
JohnS_323 said:
The FIRST one ("He seems nervous. He keeps dropping things") is still up for grabs.

And no Googles, please! That would just take all the fun out of this!

I think we're going to need clues with that one John... it's a tough one.

I keep thinking it's Fast Times at Ridgmont High or one of the police academy movies... but I know it's not either.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NapoliNewJersey said:

I keep thinking it's Fast Times at Ridgmont High or one of the police academy movies... but I know it's not either.

OK, it's a comdey from the late 70's that was recently remade. It's probably not fair because it was a really subtle line in the film, not said by any of the main characters. Just one of those ones that you catch after like to the 50th time watching it. I'll even give you one of the actors: Robert Falk.

JohnS_323 said:
NapoliNewJersey said:

OK, it's a comdey from the late 70's that was recently remade. It's probably not fair because it was a really subtle line in the film, not said by any of the main characters. Just one of those ones that you catch after like to the 50th time watching it. I'll even give you one of the actors: Robert Falk.

I think you mean Peter Falk?

I love IMDB.com. Gotta go and setup my Twains for Christmas!