• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Infamous Movie & TV Lines... Guess and win the pickle

JohnS_323 said:
panmanmatt said:
JohnS_323 said:
If it's not can someone PLEASE post a line from Silence of the Lambs so I can get it out my system!

"It puts the lotion in the basket."

THANK YOU! Frederica Bimmel Strikes Again!

C'mon, you used that instead of:

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti. Tststststs"

:)

JohnS_323 said:
Subliminal said:
"Or what? You'll release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at you?"

This line is still hanging out there. "anyone . . . . anyone . . . Bueller?" (sorry that just seemed to fit the theme)

The answer is in the quote itself...Ferris Bueller's day off...

Look at what we have started...lol

Just a warning guys..I am a wealth of useless knowledge especially obscure movie quotes..(don't make it too obscure though)

Subliminal

NJRC Member
JohnS_323 said:
Subliminal said:
"Or what? You'll release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at you?"

This line is still hanging out there. "anyone . . . . anyone . . . Bueller?" (sorry that just seemed to fit the theme)

Another by the same character: "Well, crying isn't gonna bring him back ... unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can either sit there crying and eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell enough like dog food to make your dog come back or you can go out there and find your dog."

Subliminal said:
JohnS_323 said:
Subliminal said:

Another by the same character: "Well, crying isn't gonna bring him back ... unless your tears smell like dog food. So you can either sit there crying and eating can after can of dog food until your tears smell enough like dog food to make your dog come back or you can go out there and find your dog."

Why it's Homer J. Simpson, of course!

Try this one on for a slice of fried gold...

"Well, I wouldn't argue that it wasn't a no holds barred, adrenaline fueled thrill ride. But, there is no way you can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork. "

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
MrDumass said:
Just a warning guys..I am a wealth of useless knowledge especially obscure movie quotes..(don't make it too obscure though)

Oh you'll fit right in around here!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
A few paraphrashed (but close) from a comedy from the mid 90's

"Relax Sidney. Have a cream soda. Do some {bleepin'} thing"

or

"Shut Sidney. I'm tellin' ya, I'll stick a pencil through you're {bleepin'} heart"

or

"Why aren't you popular with the Chicago police department, Jack?"

or

"Who wants some donuts? I'll go get some donuts. Get some donuts."

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
kathainbowen said:
"Well, I wouldn't argue that it wasn't a no holds barred, adrenaline fueled thrill ride. But, there is no way you can perpetrate that amount of carnage and mayhem and not incur a considerable amount of paperwork. "
Sounds like a Bruce Wills - Die Hard movie......close?

JohnS_323 said:
A few paraphrashed (but close) from a comedy from the mid 90's

"Relax Sidney. Have a cream soda. Do some {bleepin'} thing"

or

"Shut Sidney. I'm tellin' ya, I'll stick a pencil through you're {bleepin'} heart"

or

"Why aren't you popular with the Chicago police department, Jack?"

or

"Who wants some donuts? I'll go get some donuts. Get some donuts."

I'm assuming these are all from different movies but I'll take a stab..

1. No Clue
2. No Clue
3. Midnight Run??
4. Sounds like Jimmy Two times from Goodfellas but I think thats wrong...

do I get points for 1 out of 4?

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
MrDumass said:

1. No Clue
2. No Clue
3. Midnight Run??

They're all from the same movie . . . and . . . WE HAVE A WINNER! The answer is Midnight Run. The first two lines are from Dennis Farina's mob character. The last is from the weird bail bond guy who works for Joe Pantoliano.

Mental note: "the force is strong with this one"

JohnS_323 said:
MrDumass said:

1. No Clue
2. No Clue
3. Midnight Run??

They're all from the same movie . . . and . . . WE HAVE A WINNER! The answer is Midnight Run. The first two lines are from Dennis Farina's mob character. The last is from the weird bail bond guy who works for Joe Pantoliano.

Mental note: "the force is strong with this one"

Damn I should have known that...lol

Thanks Yoda!!

RichT said:
kathainbowen said:

Mmm.... yeah.... yeah no. It does involve cops and lots of firearms at one point! The "slice of fried gold" was also a clue (since I'm mean, but not that mean), but, if it helps, I can give another hint....

"Is it true that there's a point on a man's head where if you shoot it, it will blow up?"

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
kathainbowen said:
RichT said:
kathainbowen said:

Mmm.... yeah.... yeah no. It does involve cops and lots of firearms at one point! The "slice of fried gold" was also a clue (since I'm mean, but not that mean), but, if it helps, I can give another hint....

"Is it true that there's a point on a man's head where if you shoot it, it will blow up?"

OK, I'm sure this is wrong but I'll go with Pulp Fiction (hey at least I didn't say Silence of the Lambs this time ;D)

JohnS_323 said:
OK, I'm sure this is wrong but I'll go with Pulp Fiction (hey at least I didn't say Silence of the Lambs this time ;D)

I'll give you a cookie for not guessing Silence of the Lambs, but still off.

The same two actors who said those two quotes in one movie both starred in a previous movie together in which they argued whether or not dogs could look up.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
kathainbowen said:
The same two actors who said those two quotes in one movie both starred in a previous movie together in which they argued whether or not dogs could look up.

Clueless . . . uh not the movie . . . . me! Anyone have a guess?

is it a Brit Movie??

I'll guess Shawn of the dead or Hot Fuzz...sounds like a line I remember from one of those two brit movies..

MrDumass said:
is it a Brit Movie??

I'll guess Shawn of the dead or Hot Fuzz...sounds like a line I remember from one of those two brit movies..

I'm sorry but....

WE HAVE A WINNER!

The initial and the second quote would be from Hot Fuzz, while the same pair of actors argued about the ability of dogs to look up in the middle of a zombie siege. But, you know what this means, right? *POKE* Tag, you're it!

WOOHOO...2-0!!

ok ok..let me see...ok Here is one of my fave movies..sorry for the vulgarity btw...

"Nobody brings a fella the size of you unless they're trying to say something without talking, right?"

Love this movie and even better this character...lol

Have at it folks...no cheating