• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Infamous Movie & TV Lines... Guess and win the pickle

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
phil519 said:
another sane adult male

John, you going to take that? You may have to break out that sigma black belt thingy and lay down some..........ahhh.............numbers on that guy!

"Surveyors said there's quicksand up a head. Should I send a couple of horses?"

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
RichT said:
phil519 said:
another sane adult male

John, you going to take that? You may have to break out that sigma black belt thingy and lay down some..........ahhh.............numbers on that guy!

Yeah, accusing me of being sane is really a stretch!

And I'm pretty sure you're line comes from the BEST comedy ever made: Blazing Saddles.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Now that's a movie with more quotable lines than you can count. Unfortunately, most of them can't be posted here!

HELLO!! My name is Inigo Montoya....you killed my father...prepare to die!

I love that movie...lol

trrrruuuuueeee loooooovvveeee.....Yeah, true love is the greatest thing in the world, except for a nice MLT- mutton, lettuce and tomato sandwich, when the mutton is nice and lean, and the tomato is ripe. They're so perky. I love that. But that's not what he said. He distinctly said "To blave", and as we all know, to blave means to bluff, heh? So you were probably playing cards, and he cheated

phil519 said:
...i thought sepuku was the japanese sengoku tradition of taking a small sword and gutting oneself...i guess i'm missing the humor but I imagine trying that with a frisbee would be amusing to watch...lol.

It's a *really* bad and rather tasteless joke, I do admit, about how a t-shirt ninja, if seen, must commit sepuku by folding a frisbee in half and eating it. But, I digress. Back to infamous movie quotes.

"They've gone to plad."

RichT said:
phil519 said:
another sane adult male

Hillarious ...

Blazing Saddles

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Might as well quote another line from this movie making genius:

"Push the malt wine, we're stuck with."
or
"Cardboard? We're fightin' with props."?
or
"You are nuts. N-V-T-S nuts"

Ah the inquisition - what a show...the inquisition here we go.

History of the World part I.

just going with this theme (at incredulous speed)....a two-word quote:

"Abby Normal"

;D ;D ;D ;D

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
"What Knockers!" Young Frankenstein.

Changing directions:

"Look at the size of his head. He lools like an orange with a toothpick stuck in it."
or
"Head! Move Now!"
or
"We have a piper down. The piper is down"

{Hint this characters accent sparked a series of award winning "childrens" movies.}

JohnS_323 said:
"What Knockers!" Young Frankenstein.

Changing directions:

"Look at the size of his head. He lools like an orange with a toothpick stuck in it."
or
"Head! Move Now!"
or
"We have a piper down. The piper is down"

{Hint this characters accent sparked a series of award winning "childrens" movies.}

So I married an axe murderer! ... I love how the father's charecter says "head" like heed" ... hillarious.

"Aren't you one of those guys with skills? Y'know, send them out in the woods with a q-tip and a pocket knife and they build you a shopping mall. You can't do that? "

Good luck with that one.

NapoliNewJersey said:
"Aren't you one of those guys with skills? Y'know, send them out in the woods with a q-tip and a pocket knife and they build you a shopping mall. You can't do that? "

Good luck with that one.

Six days seven nights...strange choice considering the movies that have been tossed around here...a favorite maybe??

Actually, I was searching Starwars on IMDB and then from Harrison Ford, I went to this movie and I read that quote and thought it was pretty funny.