• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Infamous Movie & TV Lines... Guess and win the pickle

Braveheart/Gladitator - bloody bloody movies...though not as messy as Akira kurosawa's Ran. But that movie is not for everyone - not everyone likes to read subtitles for 2 plus hours.

Another easy one...since NO one wanted to actually respond to the Dr. No quote...lol.

"Stay on target!"

"We're too close!"

"Stay on target!"

JohnS_323 said:
Bingo! The Irish guy says the first 2 lines. Absolutely, hands-down, my favorite movie of all time.

I'm with you on that one John!

In my second favorite movie i learned, "Never get out of the boat!"

This one's easy....

"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in a Korova Milkbar making up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova Milk Bar sold milk plus - milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old Ultra-Violence."

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NapoliNewJersey said:
This one's easy....

"There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in a Korova Milkbar making up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova Milk Bar sold milk plus - milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old Ultra-Violence."

Luuvly luuvly Ludwick Van say's it "Clockwork Orange"

blange3 said:
JohnS_323 said:
Bingo! The Irish guy says the first 2 lines. Absolutely, hands-down, my favorite movie of all time.

I'm with you on that one John!

In my second favorite movie i learned, "Never get out of the boat!"
.....All I wanna do is @#$%## cook man!!
Hi tiger, hi tiger......

wanna get some mango.....

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
First Man: I use 48 percent of my brain. Do you know how much you use?
Second Man: 47?
First Man: 3.
Second Man: I use 3 percent of my brain? Then I'm the dunce of the universe!

Phyl said:
First Man: I use 48 percent of my brain. Do you know how much you use?
Second Man: 47?
First Man: 3.
Second Man: I use 3 percent of my brain? Then I'm the dunce of the universe!

I forget the name of the movie but it's with Albert Brooks and he's in Heaven....... Defending my Life or your life or Defending something.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You nailed it "Defending Your Life". Ok how about this funny line from an otherwise awful movie:

"I haven't felt this bad since I got the fish sticks out of the vending machine at the Philips 76"

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Pickles will be available at the January meeting for the winners. No shipping available on those! :)

JohnS_323 said:
"I haven't felt this bad since I got the fish sticks out of the vending machine at the Philips 76"

SInce no one responded and I had no clue I had to google it. Larry the cable guy.

How about this one - it is probably the best line in the movie...
"Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our [expletive removed] kicked, pal!"

edit - just in case you wanted a follow-up line:
"That's it man, game over man, game over!"

phil519 said:
JohnS_323 said:

SInce no one responded and I had no clue I had to google it. Larry the cable guy.

How about this one - it is probably the best line in the movie...
"Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our [expletive removed] kicked, pal!"

edit - just in case you wanted a follow-up line:
"That's it man, game over man, game over!"

Aliens, I think?