• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Infamous Movie & TV Lines... Guess and win the pickle

lawman said:
JohnS_323 said:
lawman said:
It lies to her. It tells her things only a child can understand. To her, it simply is another child. To us, it is The Beast.
Silence of the Lambs?
Nope. ::)

That would be Poltergeist.

Stay out of the light Carol Ann!

ps: I promise only to give answers that did not require computer aids! ;)

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
blange3 said:
JohnS_323 said:
NapoliNewJersey said:
I think we're going to need clues with that one John... it's a tough one.

I keep thinking it's Fast Times at Ridgmont High or one of the police academy movies... but I know it's not either.

OK, it's a comdey from the late 70's that was recently remade. It's probably not fair because it was a really subtle line in the film, not said by any of the main characters. Just one of those ones that you catch after like to the 50th time watching it. I'll even give you one of the actors: Robert Falk.

I think you mean Peter Falk?

I love IMDB.com. Gotta go and setup my Twains for Christmas!

Funny, I realized that I had it wrong and changed it to Peter Falk but I guess the change didn't take. So yes, it is Peter Falk, but I'm not sure what the Twains reference is. It doesn't have anything to do with the movie I'm refering to.

Here's some more lines from this GREAT movie:
  • Alan Arkin (aka Sheldon Kornpett) "There's Red tape in the bush?" Peter Falk (aka Vince Ricardo) "Oh yeah Shell, there's a lot of red tape in the bush"
  • Vince: "I saw mosquitos carrying small children away in their beaks"
and finally (this one should give it away)
  • Vince: "Serpentine Shell, SERPENTINE!"

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
RichT said:
"The Inlaws".....no net help, just my office partner.

Your office partner is CORRECT! The 1979 version is a great movie. The remake . . . not so much!

Subliminal

NJRC Member
"Or what? You'll release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at you?"

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
"Choke yourself!!!.......not with your hands, Choke yourself with my hand!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
sharks said:
“Are you about a size 14?”

OK, I'll try it again: Silence of the Lambs?

If it's not can someone PLEASE post a line from Silence of the Lambs so I can get it out my system!

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Subliminal said:
"Or what? You'll release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at you?"

This line is still hanging out there. "anyone . . . . anyone . . . Bueller?" (sorry that just seemed to fit the theme)

JohnS_323 said:
Subliminal said:

This line is still hanging out there. "anyone . . . . anyone . . . Bueller?" (sorry that just seemed to fit the theme)

This sounds like something Ben Stiller would say ... I'm not sure what movie though.