• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

iTzJu's Rimless 34 Gallon Frag Tank Build

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I got some new hotness.

Orange Passion
Maleficent
Pink Floyd

JEV80nX.jpg

:dance::dance::dance:

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
some photos of the frag tank... display tank is coming along as well. just need to plumb at this point. :tranquillity:

in the mean time, i grabbed a Battlebox from BattleCorals to see what the hype is about and I have to say the hype is real.

2JpErqX.jpg

4XfUn46.jpg

Frags that were in the Battlebox were:
  1. RR Bees Knees
  2. BC Raging Bull
  3. Frag Farmer Strawberry Lemonade
  4. Aussie Oddball
  5. Snipers Blue
  6. BC Miss Scarlett
  7. Purple Yellow Tip Stylo
Totally worth the money!

some photos of the frag tank... display tank is coming along as well. just need to plumb at this point. :tranquillity:

in the mean time, i grabbed a Battlebox from BattleCorals to see what the hype is about and I have to say the hype is real.

2JpErqX.jpg

4XfUn46.jpg

Frags that were in the Battlebox were:
  1. RR Bees Knees
  2. BC Raging Bull
  3. Frag Farmer Strawberry Lemonade
  4. Aussie Oddball
  5. Snipers Blue
  6. BC Miss Scarlett
  7. Purple Yellow Tip Stylo
Totally worth the money!
I just got a battle box a couple weeks ago its was awesome. I am in the sniper blue grow out contest reef 2 reef is doing.

Your tanks looks packed

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I just got a battle box a couple weeks ago its was awesome. I am in the sniper blue grow out contest reef 2 reef is doing.

Your tanks looks packed

ohh nice, yeah I wanted a frag when i saw that competition and luckily Adam just included it in the BattleBox.

and yeah! I need to plumb the display already to move a few things cause I'm planning on getting a few more things. lol

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Hey guys, wanted to pick you brains on this... can anyone ID this bounce?

Lf5FwkP.jpg

Originally got it from a guy in SI breaking his tank down to pay off some things, originally thought it to be the Jersey Bounce when the a name was floating around but eh... no way in hell this is a sunkist, color is way better.