• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

iTzJu's Rimless 34 Gallon Frag Tank Build

Cool let me know. I was just about to set up a frag tank with some stuff I had laying around but like your tank dimensions better.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I got my knock off polyp lab cell filters. was playing around a bit last night. photos of some of my zoas and shrooms.

wbYYE33.jpg

L4hVEPT.jpg

S3R4KjX.jpg

9rStdA6.jpg

qGpbwKj.jpg

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
I think i lost my rmf psychoberry frag. was checking my tank through my Yi Camera's and the frag looks bone white.

I have no idea why it RTN over night, was looking fine.

sigh....

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
I think i lost my rmf psychoberry frag. was checking my tank through my Yi Camera's and the frag looks bone white.

I have no idea why it RTN over night, was looking fine.

sigh....
That's depressing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
That's depressing.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

part of the game unfortunately.. i'll pick up another frag down the road. sps are so unforgiving sometimes.

i am coming home with a new mini colony that i just picked up from a reefer in the city close to my job. unknown acro though. we'll see how it colors up.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
damn Ju......sexy corals you got there homie!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Love the depth of that tank. Wish more standard tanks were deeper than 18". Can wait to see water in it.