• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Jack's 300 gallon system

john90009

NJRC Member
oh ok- do you think you might be putting the coral through to much by having it sit in the revive for 30 minutes- usually dont they say 6 minutes?

you might be right on that. but once you see mhaven's tank - hard to argue with him :) so why re-invent the wheel? see pics of his tank or corals for sale and it is hard to argue with him :)

john90009 said:
oh ok- do you think you might be putting the coral through to much by having it sit in the revive for 30 minutes- usually dont they say 6 minutes?

john90009

NJRC Member
yeah im not to sure i ever seen his tank in person or on the computer- im just trying to find good time amounts to dip that get the job done but dont stress the coral so much theres a chance to lose them.

rafal. your tanks always amaze me. if that's the same room as the one down stairs and the closet type area. HOLY COW!

thank you. but it is still work in progress. i still have a long way to go with getting this tank right.

evoIX said:
rafal. your tanks always amaze me. if that's the same room as the one down stairs and the closet type area. HOLY COW!

a few additions:

fish: yellow coris wrasse - camera shy

corals: few ora frags and some some other sps

red planet
IMG_0142.jpg

plum crazy
IMG_0146.jpg

IMG_0150.jpg

hawkins
IMG_0136.jpg

and 30k lokani - just not a perfect pic - much nicer in person
IMG_0140.jpg