• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January 2012 Meeting

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Starting this meeting We would like to keep any related information to the Announcement thread of that meeting.

This thread will now be used to discuss any Pre-meeting discussions, list where the raffle frags were purchased, communication for frags that members are selling trading or looking to acquire, and post-meeting items including discussions thank-yous and pictures.

Anybody who is attending should subscribe to this thread to receive notifications when there is a new post. We feel that many will benefit from a single thread per meeting rather than many threads as we have done in the past. Thank you for your cooperation.

WELL organize Don and GREAT IDEA.

if I can go, I will bring the Blue Hippo Tang for raffle and frags for sale/for trade.
Olivier

Last edited:

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Flare, I'm in Piscataway and I may have 2 other people that might be going so you be welcome to join us.

Bob

howze01

NJRC Member
If anyone wants to work out some sort of car pooling, let me know I'm in Bridgewater central jersey.

You know where I am. I'm down for a car pooling. Don't know if Brian's going too but he may be in for it as well. CJ's a stick in the mud he usually doesn't go so I'm not counting on him.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I will have to wait and see how I feel after my surgery. I won't know till the day of the meeting if I'll be able to walk or be able to sit in a car for that long. :(

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Jonathan, Flare

Maybe we can all go together. I'm waiting on Dave (malulu) to let me know if he's going.

Bob

howze01

NJRC Member
I will have to wait and see how I feel after my surgery. I won't know till the day of the meeting if I'll be able to walk or be able to sit in a car for that long. :(

I didn't know you were having surgery! Hopefully you can make it. If not I'll bring a picture of you so no one misses you. If you need any help with anything while you're recovering let me know. Water changes, maintenance, anything.

Sweet! 1 hr car ride is very boring by yourself. Please keep me updated.
if you carpool with BOB the MAGIC, make sure you bring up all of your questions about dosing, testing, skimmer etc to BOB. he is one of the veteran in the club that has crazy knowledge in the hobby specially snatch off a good skimmer in a good price :)
I plan to go to the meeting this time but I have to wait until the last minute. with family and no help from relatives, I have to chime in to take pressure and work load off my lover.
Olivier