• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January Meeting, Saturday 19, 2008 Hunterdon County

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Split the messages from the old thread to try to avoid confusion. The meeting is indeed at Renee's house, but the date is January 19. Meeting starts at 1:00. Please bring a covered dish!

RSVP

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Free frags for everyone in attendance (preferably acans, duncans, or pink lemonade).

Or your favorite food. You choose! ;D

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I will bring 2 or 3 frags of Billy's original POM POM Zenia to raffle off. It is growing like mad in my tank.

I don't see an RSVP link for this event?

malulu

NJRC Member
Magic,

i will be going from Green Brook, 08812, if you are still interested to go, let me know, i will PM you my contact info.
thx

Anyone from South Jersey area going? I would love to go for the first time and meet everyone but not sure if I have to work yet. I'l know more tomorrow...unfortunately... UGH! Back to work...

I will be attending, if your looking for a ride pm me, provided you don't mind riding up with 2 children.

Francis

reefitup said:
Anyone from South Jersey area going? I would love to go for the first time and meet everyone but not sure if I have to work yet. I'l know more tomorrow...unfortunately... UGH! Back to work...

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
reefitup said:

Where are you in South Jersey. We are in Paulsboro)

C'mon people! Aren't you sick of staying home watching TV all winter? Come to the meeting. I will be giving away zoos that you fragged. I have enough for everyone to frag and take home. We can even frag some of my Montipora Capricornis (orange and/or Purple rimmed). THat stuff grows like weeds in my tiny greenhouse. Everyone can take a little frag of it home if you want. Just let me know if you want some when you come here. I like chaeto, by the way. **wink wink

I dont know how to frag zoos properly (I get the chopped meat result) so I will supply zoos and glue and rocks for everyone, the only catch is I NEED SOME PEOPLE TO TEACH PROPER TECHNIQUE/ Stop holding out on the knowlege...step up!