• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January Meeting, Saturday 19, 2008 Hunterdon County

Renee Ill swing by early AM as I have to realtives from Chicago that is staying with us that week ... Ill drop by your Pumps ( Finally) and drop off one coral so the guy can pick em up at your place..

Thanks

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Please make sure that you use the RSVP link to register for the meeting so that we have an idea of who all will be there.

NJRC will have our typical raffles where you'll have a chance to win some great looking frags!

Renee

Although I don't have a tank (to be remedied on the 19th - glory be to group buys!), I've tried fragging zoo's in the past and I too butchered em. Don't feel bad. I'm planning on setting up a frag tank in the next few weeks or month or so, and think some 'education' will be helpful :)

Phyl, thanks for the reminder. Sinkingbeach (good guy) is going to meet up with me on the 19th and I'm going to catch a ride with him. I was so excited about the Aquapod and getting to go to a meeting I forgot to RSVP :) Off to do that now!

steve68 said:
Me & luz will be there :)
Steve, yo soy tan feliz de oír que usted y su esposa hermosa viene. Mis niños hablan todavía acerca de Luz cuán amistoso y divertido estuvo en el partido de vacaciones. Ellos se divertieron hablando español con ella. Ah si, quiero darle algún frags cuando usted viene sobre. Ese coral feo que usted recogió para mí finalmente tiene puntas púrpuras. Véale pronto. RENEE
I am getting better with my spanish, aren't I? Spelling is great. Translation difficult at times. I think I translated the phrase "holiday party" in an unusual manner. HA

camz28 said:
Reene im going to be there and ill show you how to frag the zoos , is very easy .

Ralph
Oh that sounds great! I am sure this will be fun. I will set up a little work table and some containers so that all of us can make a big mess of minced meat. I have no idea how to avoid ripping them up, maybe i just feel sorry for them.

Renne que bueno que puedas escribir en spanish, tu lo haces mejor que yo LOL.
thats awesome i cant wait for the meeting i know it's going to be a blast.
:)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
If anyone is interested in a green BTA, I have 2 of them I can sell/bring to the meeting. One is on the smaller side, the other one medium. Both clones of long standing tank raised anemones. 15 for the smaller one and 20 for the medium one. Will accept trades of SPS.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Tang, I moved your post into the current year's thread. Please also make sure to RSVP HERE so that we can keep the counts current on the home page (I REALLY don't miss the days of manually keeping track in the thread of everyone who said they were coming!)

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great Renee. I'll bring them along and be prepared to go shopping ;D

My white tip stag is getting too close to my nana colony, so I have 2 frags of white tip stag for sale or trade.

Are there directions to Renee's house posted somewhere? If not, can I get the house no. so I can "MapQuest" it.

Sorry wont't be able to attend this meeting. Renee, MikeM has your pump already ( 4 Koralias) finally :)... Jf2381 is coming to my house before he shoots up to your place and to all who bought frags Jf2381 ( jose ) will have them for you.

Phyl - I will also give some donations of frags that I will give to jose. thanks

Steve