• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January Meeting, Saturday 19, 2008 Hunterdon County

I also have a 2 or 3 frags of xenia i can bring to raffle or if anyone just wants any. They are loose unfortunately. Just rubberband them down and they attach quick. I have some attaching but they haven't walked on to the frag rocks yet. I look forward to seeing everyone there

thanks
Harry

I have no heat its 56 degrees in my house waiting for the heating and air people. hopefully it will be fixed in time so i can make the meeting. My tank is down to 73 degrees. sorry

Harry

Harry sorry to hear it, wrap a blanket around the tank, it will assist in keeping the heat in.

harryk said:
I have no heat its 56 degrees in my house waiting for the heating and air people. hopefully it will be fixed in time so i can make the meeting. My tank is down to 73 degrees. sorry

Harry

I wrapped a blanket already and also heated hot water in gallon jugs and placed them in the tank. The guy just left he thinks he can get the part so hopefully i can make the meeting in time

I apologize to everyone for not making it. The guy just showed up with the part to fix my heat. I was looking forward to meeting everyone. My tanks are down to 68 degrees. I hope everything makes it.

Harry

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
harryk said:
I apologize to everyone for not making it. The guy just showed up with the part to fix my heat. I was looking forward to meeting everyone. My tanks are down to 68 degrees. I hope everything makes it.

Harry

Harry, do you have a heater you can put in the tank to help keep the temperature up? Sorry you are having problems and are missing the meeting.

I do have a heater that's the only reason it stayed in high 60's. the heater kept the temp at 68. my house was in the low 50's it's working now and it's 68 degrees in here and the tank is at 76 and slowly moving up. so hopefully everything will be ok. I'm sure i missed a good time.

Harry

panmanmatt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Be careful raising your temperature too fast. Sudden changes are more harmful then a steady low temperature. I would keep a close eye on things for the next few days. You are already looking at least at a 20 degree temp swing in 24 hours, that is a lot.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Bring it back up slowly, Harry. Hopefully everything will do ok. Sorry you didn't make it.