• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Juano's 75 Gallons "The Re-Build"

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to do something about the aquascape on the left side of the tank. It's too much like a wall. Hmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been trying to win a battle against RTN and STN but it seems that I'm loosing it.....
Tank was doing very good and suddenly my Red Dragon colony started STN, I fragged it trying to get some pieces to survived but had no luck.
The next one was my Blue Millie I got from Herb at the Christmas meeting, next was my Pink Bird Nest then the Pink Mille, Pink Lemonade and Purple Tip Acro.
Lost all of them.
uploadfromtaptalk1465045613033.jpguploadfromtaptalk1465045620485.jpguploadfromtaptalk1465045629220.jpguploadfromtaptalk1465045637403.jpguploadfromtaptalk1465045649500.jpg

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

Sux dude.....do you know what's going on?
The only thing I suspect is an Alk swing from the Kalk I was using in my ATO, Alk was 10.9 dkh, everything else is at normal levels.
I stopped dosing for now to get the Alk between 7.5 and 8.0 dkh and rhen go back to 2 part dosing.

Sent from my LGLS751 using Tapatalk

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry about this. When you're ready let me know and you can stop in for whatever I have too much of. I've got Bird's nest galore....grows like a weed in my tank. Originally from @downbeach .

You gave me pink birdsnest, rasta zooanthids, green nepthia, some random blue acro, red branching mili, and purple mili. They are all safe and doing well, lemme know when you get back on the upswing i'll start fragging.

Status
Not open for further replies.