• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

July Party orders and info!

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Guys these are great deals. If my tank wasn't a nem tank I would be picking up some zoas; still thinking I might. I have to say Reef Clearer stuff is great. Def give their stuff a try if your looking for anything. I place an order with them not too long ago but might pick up some stuff for the meeting

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
I've got 2 H2Opros in atm and will be doing a reefcleaners by the weekend.
Hopefully more folks jump on board, even for small orders, as t will attract vendors and deals in the future for the club (blatant hint, nudge nudge).

Mark I am not a big fan of zoas but that deal is too good to pass on. I was just looking at their selection and might order some. I have to wait until Friday (when I get paid) so I can verified I have the funds.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Mark I am not a big fan of zoas but that deal is too good to pass on. I was just looking at their selection and might order some. I have to wait until Friday (when I get paid) so I can verified I have the funds.
i can get it for you James if you want to place the order now....in case you can't wait that long

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
i can get it for you James if you want to place the order now....in case you can't wait that long

Thanks for the offer but I should really wait and make sure I have the funds. I been spending too freely lately and not helping in my search for a house lol.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
BUMP TO WELCOME AQUARIUM CARE CENTER!
John has made some generous donations for the raffle.

SEE ALL DETAILS IN POST 1

And try to order if you can, we want to support these guys and gals so they'll help support us in the future.

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Ok I sent them the email for my order. I wanted to go with the 4/2 but decided I better not go over board and went with 2/1 deal. Just waiting for the invoice now