• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

July Party orders and info!

Club 'Flea Market'
Bring some cash, bring some items, put them on tables, sell them!

If anyone has a table they can transport easily, it would be appreciated if you could bring it.

ALSO! Beach chairs appreciated for the day for outdoor seating.

Do you still need tables. I have 2 that are about 4 ft long if needed.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Tables are good, I don't know how much people are brining to the 'Flea Market' and better to have a few extra just in case (plus we need a couple for the raffle items).
Don't want anyone to go too insane, but any would be helpful.
Also, I have 12-14 outdoor chairs, room for another dozen in the house, this meet is growing. If you have a collapsable beach chair, might be good to bring.

ALSO! We ran into a problem with Reef Cleaners.
We didn't meet the $250 shipping minimum.
As I hadn't heard back from John till this point I assumed all was OK.
Was informed tonight the order didn't ship.
I contacted him tonight offering to pay the shipping out of pocket, but unless he can express it for tomorrow, it will not arrive.

ANYONE WITH RC ORDERS, let me know your thoughts, might be best to cancel the group order and ask for refunds.

Individual orders ship MUCH cheaper, probably the way to go at this point.

I'm reporting as I get info.

Tables are good, I don't know how much people are brining to the 'Flea Market' and better to have a few extra just in case (plus we need a couple for the raffle items).
Don't want anyone to go too insane, but any would be helpful.
Also, I have 12-14 outdoor chairs, room for another dozen in the house, this meet is growing. If you have a collapsable beach chair, might be good to bring.

ALSO! We ran into a problem with Reef Cleaners.
We didn't meet the $250 shipping minimum.
As I hadn't heard back from John till this point I assumed all was OK.
Was informed tonight the order didn't ship.
I contacted him tonight offering to pay the shipping out of pocket, but unless he can express it for tomorrow, it will not arrive.

ANYONE WITH RC ORDERS, let me know your thoughts, might be best to cancel the group order and ask for refunds.

Individual orders ship MUCH cheaper, probably the way to go at this point.

I'm reporting as I get info.

With regard to Reefcleaners order, canceling the order is fine with me. I'll just place it at a later date. No worries.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
jka, I'll let you know how it works out.

Also...
Thanks to Ultimate Corals and Aquarium Care Center for the generous donations of gift certificates!

With exception of Reef Cleaners all orders have arrived or been picked up and are currently floating in my frag tanks.

I'm hoping a hole doesn't form in the inferno bag, it may fall into my frag pile and be lost...