• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

justchads 150g build

sold my 200g fowlr and the wall it was on looks bare, so I am starting 150g reef
0203091145.jpg
I am not much as an artist, or photographer, or reefer, or......etc.
0203091046.jpg
0206091250a.jpg

sweet man, i love the stick fish in picture one. i personally think the stand would look better with the 2 outer cabinets handels on the inside so the doors open outwards, regardless its your stand/tank and thats my opinion.

following along.

onefish2fish said:
sweet man, i love the stick fish in picture one. i personally think the stand would look better with the 2 outer cabinets handels on the inside so the doors open outwards, regardless its your stand/tank and thats my opinion.

following along.

The reason i have the doors open that way is because i am "big boned" and it would be hard for me to get between the door (when its open) and the tank. the tank sticks out further then the cabinet does. I am open to all ideas though! Keep them coming..thanks justchad... a newbie

i didnt know you had it done so seeing it up it actually doesnt look bad and again its what works for you, i like the white too.

very nice with the electrical box as well. still following along. ;D

LMAO Im heading to trop in a little while i'll be back later like around 6:30 or so. gotta be home it's pasta night MMMMMMMMMMMMM

150gbuild014.jpg
150gbuild016.jpg
This is my progress so far. I just want to say thanks to Andy (njreefgeek), Tom (mott768) and another friend of mine Dan for the help and supplies for me to do this. I am laid off like so many others right now so every little bit helps. Thanks

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ahhhh . . . Someone as sick as me! I love the screw heads on your switch plates. Everyone thinks I'm crazy but apparently I'm not alone! Pssst you missed one on the water pump/venturi plate.

justchad said:

TGood thing tou have gorilla arms that thing is deep lol and why in every photo is your woman doing the work? Youshould change the title to your wifes tank build LOL

LMAO She said she didnt mind the house being a mess as long i give her something to look at. She is in more of a rush to get things done than i am, thats why she is my little helper! Then again... I said in a post earlier I am big boned, You guys dont wanna see pictures of me. :'(

i just met chad the other day.... thanks again for the galaxia.... it opened up great. and believe him.... you'de rather see his girl do the work. ;)

Hirobo said:
TGood thing tou have gorilla arms that thing is deep lol and why in every photo is your woman doing the work? Youshould change the title to your wifes tank build LOL

the gorilla comment didnt get me mad, the fact that you said "wife" did. ITS A GIRLFRIEND THANK YOU!