• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

justchads 150g build

I took some pictures this morning before the lights came on. I was hoping you couldnt see the lack of coral in the tank but it didnt work!! LOL. I am in deperate need of full colonies.

150build004-1.jpg
150build002.jpg
150build010.jpg

justchad said:
I took some pictures this morning before the lights came on. I was hoping you couldnt see the lack of coral in the tank but it didnt work!! LOL. I am in deperate need of full colonies.

150build004-1.jpg
150build002.jpg
150build010.jpg

We you will have a nice zoo colony soon ::) ::) ;) :p LOL

I added an automatic shut-off in a pan under my skimmer because of the recent floods!
0304090026.jpg

Kims arm from the MH. Awwwwwww
0304090014.jpg

Thanks to a few members talking me into it, the 400w MH are gone and I am much happier now with the 250w MH..I also bought a refractometer and realized my salt was .029 :eek: that explains the RTN of a couple of corals. DO NOT TRUST THE SALINITY TESTERS WITH THE FLOAT.... That was saying .024

hey chad! hows everything workin out? glad to see you got some air conditioning for your canopy! those zoas i got from you are doing awesome!! already sprouted about 4 more each!! lemme know if u ever need anythin!

mark

justchad said:
Thanks to a few members talking me into it, the 400w MH are gone and I am much happier now with the 250w MH..I also bought a refractometer and realized my salt was .029 :eek: that explains the RTN of a couple of corals. DO NOT TRUST THE SALINITY TESTERS WITH THE FLOAT.... That was saying .024

Ewww Ewwww test my salinty pretty please ;D

hey chad! whats goin on brodda?? havent talked to ya in a while...gonna have to swing by one of these days. anyway hows everything goin??

oh....weres the pic updates my mann!! i know that big boys gotta have some growth by now!!

jerzsky said:
hey chad! whats goin on brodda?? havent talked to ya in a while...gonna have to swing by one of these days. anyway hows everything goin??

oh....weres the pic updates my mann!! i know that big boys gotta have some growth by now!!

hey hows it going mark? I am gonna post some pics up soon. Had some tank trouble but I think a friend figured it out for me..