• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Kschweers rebuild. 57g rimless

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
How do you feel about that height would you change anything?
I really like the height. It's a bit of a pain getting to the bottom sometimes but I'm short so it would have been a pain with a 30" stand too lol. I wouldn't change it.

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Top of my tank is at the 5 foot mark, i need a step ladder to get into it, lol, and if something is in the front on the bottom, i just about need a snorkel and goggles. Tank is really coming along nicely there. You decide on another fish yet?

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Top of my tank is at the 5 foot mark, i need a step ladder to get into it, lol, and if something is in the front on the bottom, i just about need a snorkel and goggles. Tank is really coming along nicely there. You decide on another fish yet?
Thanks art. No decisions as of yet for new fish. I'm too indecisive, one day I'll figure it out...lol

in my experience with trying to do that, they will eventually kill each other till one is left. it's not as aggressive as other fish but they will.

Just because your fish is rude and ill behaved doesn't mean other's will act that way too. I'll have you know I had chromis and they were the epitome of good manners. They even cleaned the dishes and took out the trash.

Went to church every Sunday too....

[emoji263][emoji263][emoji102][emoji263][emoji263]

I have one bangai, and he is awesome to watch. They have this stealthy moves. I was thinking of getting another but i think I have room for just one more fish and I really want a lemon peel.
@MaxDamage984 have you considered a leopard wrasse? They are pretty.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
My bangai is cool. I also love my flame angel but know they can be hit or miss. wrasses are nice. I had a 6line one but he just recently passed.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Fragged some Zoa colonies to try and clear some space tonight. Also thinking of redoing the rock work some. I like how it looks just want something new and hopefully with some more frag space. Thinking of removing the rock with the large encrusting monti.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Fragged some Zoa colonies to try and clear some space tonight. Also thinking of redoing the rock work some. I like how it looks just want something new and hopefully with some more frag space. Thinking of removing the rock with the large encrusting monti.
View attachment 13316 View attachment 13317 View attachment 13318 View attachment 13319 View attachment 13320 View attachment 13321
Wow! Those are some sweet zoas! Are you selling the frags? Let me know, I'm putting together a picotank (2.5gal)for my daughter for when she starts college.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk