• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Let’s build a tank

OK It’s afternoon time and I’ve done quite a lot of prep work and final cleaning the sump is basically ready for a switch over I do have a question how long can a sump go for with out an allergy scrubber or Chito in the future area before it causes a problem in the main tank do I get a day to two days a couple of hours what is my timeframe on that
my biggest fear at the moment is the movie of the rocks a very good percentage of my corals are not on frag plugs but rather attach directly on the rocks so moving them as you can see would be quite detrimental to their survival so everything needs to be set to where the rocks with coral on it now or positioned in the proper spot to encourage proper growth I also have two more beautiful rocks that I have been cycling for over two months to add to my new tank and I have to figure out where to put them along with my dottyback
that I have swimming around by himself right now in the 10 gallon tank
So any suggestions on how I should go about the removal and assembly of the new rocks and what kind of timeframe do I have to accomplish this project I have a lot of shrimp and hermit crabs and other invertebrates such as bristle stars in things that live in my rocks and I do not want any of them to parish all advice will be greatly appreciated
Was in middle of swapping out tanks and pulled a muscle in my neck hurts so much made me throw up

Attachments

• 2CA50C74-9490-49A7-A054-6D3DBA4C4AA9.jpeg
    2CA50C74-9490-49A7-A054-6D3DBA4C4AA9.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
  • E9E367F3-B266-4D3E-9DF8-C71308AE58C6.jpeg
    E9E367F3-B266-4D3E-9DF8-C71308AE58C6.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6
Hope your feeling OK Paulie.
I’ll be ok this happens every now and again,, a result of when I broke my neck when I was 38 during a wrestling match I was doing for charity( didn’t even get paid for show) and we had to have our own insurance on top of it. Took 6 months to heal

I’ll be ok this happens every now and again,, a result of when I broke my neck when I was 38 during a wrestling match I was doing for charity( didn’t even get paid for show) and we had to have our own insurance on top of it. Took 6 months to heal
Oh man, that stinks. Feel better soon

If only 18 your lucky. But those 18 wrestling probably equate to 40 years regular wear and tear. I am sure you already know but stretching is the best thing for most of the aches and pains.
So is testosterone and deca with a little bit of gods lawn

So is testosterone and deca with a little bit of gods lawn
Ran into problem during switch over Need bigger bulk head for return new hole bigger than old hole, I originally thought they were same size (I was wrong) now I’m a wreck because everything is still in old tank only half full and no filtration in it except power heads for flow. Will suck if I lose stuff because dumb mistake I can’t fix till tomorrow

Ha! I am one of those crazies with no sump LOL

OK so I got set up I believe my plumbing issues are fixed I’m still chasing a small small drip but I think I’m gaining on it anyway the filtration system is filtering I am just waiting for the water to clear up and once it does I will be able to start transporting everything over but here’s what it looks like now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
OK so I got set up I believe my plumbing issues are fixed I’m still chasing a small small drip but I think I’m gaining on it anyway the filtration system is filtering I am just waiting for the water to clear up and once it does I will be able to start transporting everything over but here’s what it looks like now
I think it matches the fireplace just fine

Attachments

• A631AB09-4800-4029-AA4E-2A23FAF4155D.jpeg
    A631AB09-4800-4029-AA4E-2A23FAF4155D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4