• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Let’s build a tank

So
So everything is in new tank but not even close to set up. Will finish after work
the main portion of the swap is done now it’s just little things need be done. About half dozen different things but I’ll get em done most is sump stuff.
Here’s pic of it so far (notice there’s no fruity pebbles

Bad yesterday was so painful trying to fish I only did half gear, pain was so intense it made everything spin then sweat like crazy. I called it a day and came back out today to finish. Heading to dock now
Well I thought it was going to happen and it did I’ve lost almost a half a dozen corals I’m so pissed at myself too beautiful gorgonian trees down the toilet I’ve lost a few Zoe was a couple of liptos also a peppermint shrimp a yellow crown Gobi and everything else is closed all the way up to polyps so I basically have a tank of polyps right now I want to scream but it’s just coral it can be replaced and my tank will be beautiful again but right now I’m still so pissed at myself

So I added some life to my tank , first time since the big crash
I got a new
Cleaner shrimp
Green chromis
Figi Devil Damsel
In main tank ,, and a yellow n black striped blenny for upstairs tank