• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Lifting help from Jackson to Roebling

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Plans changed the first deal fell through and I've now locked up a deal with JohnS and PhylS for their tank.

Tank is located in Jackson and will be going to Roebling (Bordentown).

I'm still in need of a few helping hands and a truck/trailer would be nice aswell!

No real time frame at this point just a matter of getting the help together.

Starting at 10am on Saturday the 16th

Current volunteers - Availability
JohnS - Saturday the 16th
MikeM - Saturday the 16th with SUV
Edwardw771 - a few hours
NyteGTI - Done by 2 on sat the 16th
Mark_C -

Last edited:

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I know it's a holiday weekend and all, is any one available for a hour or so?

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Wish I could help! Elizabeth is just a bit too far from me. Best of luck!

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Plans have changed as my deal fell through on the previous tank but with the help of a few members here I have locked up another deal with JohnS, now to rearrange transportation!

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
When & where do you need help?

From Jackson to bordentown , help at either or both locations would be appreciated.
As for time it's not set in stone this weekend would be fantastic but next or even the weekend after would be fine!

checking with Wife on our schedule & I'll let you know. but depending on size, you'll still need another 1-2 ;)

I just realized you edited the first post lol. I didn't even look as I assumed it was still original info

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
checking with Wife on our schedule & I'll let you know. but depending on size, you'll still need another 1-2 ;)

I just realized you edited the first post lol. I didn't even look as I assumed it was still original info

Thanks, I'm working on getting the title changed

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member

I made the edit after the initial update.
As of now it looks like MikeM is going to help and if Edward is in then I think we have a team.

Would like to aim for this weekend but next would be fine or even the weekend after, I'm in no rush. Let me know what day would work best.

I may be able to sneak out to for a few hours to help. John helped me carry in my 265 back in the day.

We'd appreciate that, what day works best for you?

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
MIght be able to lend a hand this weekend depending on day and time

Ls2Goat

Dal
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I updated the first post with the current volunteers and their availability, if I can get every one to verify what days/times work for them then I can try to organize this a little more.

Again this weekend would be nice and it is sorta short notice but next weekend also works.

MIght be able to lend a hand this weekend depending on day and time

Thanks what days/times work for you?

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Tomorrow would be best for us. The earlier in the day the better. Let me know if that works.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Can do the Jackson side tomorrow as well as long as its early (9-10am)