• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Looking for opinions on my experience with NYAquatic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rbu1 said:
Bob,

Take a deep breath and lets keep this civil please.....

I know there is a past track record and some strong opinions to go with it.

I am trying to come up with a solution that will work for everyone to keep people from getting heated.

I am going to start a thread in general discussion so Ryan and Michael can see it and comment so we are all on the same page. I would appreciate if only the 3 of us communicate on it. I don't want it to turn into a blasting session.......PLEASE ;D
instead of posting it in the general forum and asking others NOT to participate maybe you 3 should do it privately and THEN let everyone know the outcome--good or bad
if its already been decided what is to take place, then posting it in the general forum might/will only start things up again, and i dont think thats needed---
jmo
steve

ryanpal

NJRC Member
Rbu1 said:
OK I spoke to Michael at NY and he is OK with me sending Ryan $150.00 and me taking the store credit for myself. Is there anyway we can move the last few posts into a thread that Michael and Ryan can both see so we can all work this out on a thread. I want to make sure the Paypal dispute is closed on Ryans end and Michael confirms it, then I will send Ryan $150.00

The only thing Ryan is you will have to wait till next Thursday because this weeks paycheck is already spent.... ;D

IF this is agreeable to Ryan we will proceed.

Hope this helps...

Rbu1,

That is nice of you to offer. I have no problem going this route so I don't have to deal with paypal claims etc. Also since I do not have any intention of using the credit.

That resolves the paypal issue, and I'm not sure we will ever resolve the other issue. I've said it above and I'll say it again, this post was not about the money.

Ryan

OK I will start a thread in the general forum so Michael can see it. PLEASE only talk about the refund/credit...
Ryan like I said earlier I spent my paycheck this week already so I will not be able to Paypal you till Next Thursday.
Thank You

IMHO a lot of vendors I have dealt with don't even offer any guarantee on any livestock except DOAs, so I would have jumped on the store credit option. Drygoods don't die during shipping. ;)

And Rafal it seems like your only purpose is to try to twist words to fuel arguments. Why do you bother?

jcurry - do you 100 percent know the relationship between bob1000 and mjsfish or whatever.

This really annoys me that people are making assumptions with out knowing the facts

ryanpal

NJRC Member
Mbodell said:
so I would have jumped on the store credit option.

fool me once..shame on you
fool me twice..shame on me

what happens when i'm fooled a third time? :)

(there was no way i was going through this again)

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I am locking this thread. It appears that all interested parties have come to an agreement. Any further discussion will just raise animosity amongst members. Thanks, Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.