• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MACNA XIX: Who is Going?

Who else is going to this and what day(s)?

Hotel

Who
Tickets?
Reservations?
When

-----------------------------------------
-------------
-----------------
----------

Kabal
Y
N
Fri-Sun

ReefDrumz (Brian) & Deb
Y
Y
Fri-Sun/Mon

Phyl (Phyllis) & JohnS_323
Y
N
Fri-Sun

cmsurfr22
N
N
Fri-Sun

RichTCheesy
N
N

BobCReef & Terry
Y
Y
Thurs-Mon

steve68
Y
N
Fri-Sun

billyr98
Y
Y
Thurs-Mon

reneeRN
N
Y
Fri-Sun

poconofishy(Michele&Kent)
Y
N
Fri-Sun

jimroth
N
N
Fri-Sun

ebqwert (Eric)
N
N
Fri-Sun

Sharks
Y
Y
Fri-Sun

panmanmatt
N
N
Fri-Sun

raider77 (Aaron&Kathy)
Y
N
Fri-Sun

danferd2002
Y
N
Fri-Sun

Witfull (and ReefSanctuary)
Y
Y
Thu-Mon

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We'll be there. Good reminder to make the hotel reservations! Thanks! I've moved this to the Announcement's forum.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We will be there for the duration, coming home on Sunday night or Monday. We haven't booked a room as of yet.

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm planing on being there.....no tix yet but I plan on winning the one at Brian's meeting.
Anyone looking for a room mate? I don't snore ..............too loud! ;D

i have my ticket, and i know jeff is going as well, and im woking in the hotel too, i think i going to stay in the hotel infront of macna or where macna is host it, i dont know wich one it is

Gabe

I am going, no tix yet. I am driving with another nurse I work with, she is from Pittsburg, so she will be visiting her family. I'm staying with them. So, I guess I have reservations. She said it takes 5 hours from her house in Newtown PA (Bucks County).

I made our hotel reservation this morning.

Just a warning to everyone the reservations person said... there are VERY FEW ROOMS LEFT!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Congratulations Aaron for winning the MACNA ticket! See you in Pittsburg!

Phyl said:
Congratulations Aaron for winning the MACNA ticket! See you in Pittsburg!
Thanks. Can you tell me what the dates it is, my wife wants to book a hotel room and plan for sitter to be with the kids. Also would someone mind telling me where you are staying and where to make reservations? This will be our first time in Pittsburgh and we are not familiar with the area at all. Thanks!!