• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MACNA XIX: Who is Going?

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
No, I'm not...Kind of tough asking someone to watch all the dogs (even if we split them). Like I said before...I never even thought about for some reason...and all of a sudden September was here!

What can ya do...there's always MACNA NJ.

I won't lose the $$ on the hotel, as long as I cancel before 6pm on that Friday...The tickets on the other hand...that's a different story.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Glad to hear it Brian! I would hate to think that all of this liver conditioning I've been doing was going to go to waste.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
RichT said:
yea really.....man up will ya?

LOL.

All of our raffle winners have been recorded with the MACNA host. So when you get there to check in you'll be able to use your name.

Are tickets still available? If so how do I buy one - does anyone have a spare? I know it is last minute - but any recommendations on hotel in area - don't care if I have to drive a bit - looking to attend for at least a few days - any suggestions?

(Was supposed to take a business trip this time - but it was canceled so now I am free to go if I can get a ticket)

Chris

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm sure you can still get a ticket to the event, though you'll likely have to stay at a different hotel unless the Radisson has had some last minute cancellations.

chriscolt said:
Are tickets still available? If so how do I buy one - does anyone have a spare? I know it is last minute - but any recommendations on hotel in area - don't care if I have to drive a bit - looking to attend for at least a few days - any suggestions?

(Was supposed to take a business trip this time - but it was canceled so now I am free to go if I can get a ticket)

Chris

Marshall in Philadelphia is looking for someone to carpool, and he has an extra ticket. http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1202667