• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

MACNA XIX: Who is Going?

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Based on a suggestion from Mike, we should all post our cell phone numbers here so that we can make sure we hook up with one another once we get there. My number is 732.904.0009.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
My cell # (908)902-0708 I won't be arriving untill after 10PM Fri. night.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Just spoke to Chris at Ice Cap anyone who gets to MCANA on Thursday and wants to get in early he may need some help. If your interested let me know.

Who is going to MACNA?

Who's making the trip out? When and where are you leaving from and how are you getting there?

I'm leaving Thursday morning/afternoon from Manalapan and can't wait :)

I'll be staying downtown.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Re: Who is going to MACNA?

I merged this into the other MACNA thread. There are quite a few of us going. Most of us will get there on Friday afternoon (or later), I think. Look for the loud crowd with the NJRC logos plastered all over them!

See you there!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Do all NJRC members heading out have shirts? I think we have a small supply of NJRC shirts for sale in various sizes if you don't already have one to wear while you're out there. Let's make it known, gang!

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Phyl said:
Do all NJRC members heading out have shirts? I think we have a small supply of NJRC shirts for sale in various sizes if you don't already have one to wear while you're out there. Let's make it known, gang!

Do you have any 2X Shirts left. I only have the polo shirt. But if you have any other ones can you bring me one please.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
We have maroon with white short sleeve Ts and a polo shirts in 2x, Ed. Which did you want?