• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting: SATURDAY, the 24th in South Plainfield (MACNA RAFFLE!!)

pgordemer

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
You already have my head count (2), just want to let you know that Peter and I are bringing Ribs (Peter is a professional chef).

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Not a problem, Mike. We'll still be there. Raffles usually start around 4.

Hi, I returned early from y Virginia trip and would like to come with my son. Please don't be shy and tell me what you need. If not, I will look at the list and decide. See you all soon! Lisa

:'( we won't be able to make it after all... since getting the tank didn't work out today Craig would rather go check out cars ::) (my lease is almost up)& then take a trip to find a PF Changs (which we've been craving since we moved to NJ)

Brian let me know the next time you're trimming back your macros and I'll head over :)

Hope everyone has a great time, looking forward to meeting you all eventually!

Candi

I have to bow out too. Have to unwreck my house, and redo my son's room. Wife left explicit instructions to do it, or die, lol. I thought the die part would be nice, but who would take care of my tank, lol. So, I won't be able to make it, besides, still have a sermon to write, I have to figure a way to get that done.

I hope you all have a great time. I was looking forward to getting some new coral, especially Zoas. But I guess that can wait.

DRAT,

RevClyburn