• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

March Meeting: SATURDAY, the 24th in South Plainfield (MACNA RAFFLE!!)

wow that was fast sorry about that did not know there was a post just for trades I asked and all i was tod was fragswapper

Jf2381 said:
Brian please take me off the list. Don't have a tank anymore and I don't want to go suffer by staring at yours. :(

Sorry to hear that Jose. I was looking forward to meeting you!

RichT said:
Last time I saw Jim was at MACNA.........In D.C.!!!!
I needed to get fired up again, it took a while. So now I'm fired up, and I need to recruit people for a 184 Gallon TANK RAISING!

blange3 said:
Jf2381 said:
Brian please take me off the list. Don't have a tank anymore and I don't want to go suffer by staring at yours. :(

Sorry to hear that Jose. I was looking forward to meeting you!
In that case I'll see if I can make it for an hour since it's not that far away.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Jim, recruiting them is easy, keeping them in beer? That's a whole 'nother subject, lol!

Jose, that's great. Glad to hear you'll be making it, even if it is just to live vicariously through others!

Hello.

My wife and I are new to the hobby (3-4 months) and have taken it into our hearts. We are thrilled to find a local group that has the same interest(s) that we do. (good people, cocktails, and oh yea reef tanks!)

After a brief email conversation with ReefDrumz, my wife Elizabeth and I will be attending our first meeting. (As residents of South Plainfield, we felt this was an omen!)

We plan to bring some sort of chicken dish (marsala maybe) and most likely a large caesar salad.

We are truely looking foward to meeting everyone, and thank you ReefDrumz for hosting.

Regards,
Kenny & Elizabeth

Brian, I'm going to try and make it up there Saturday. I've got no Zoos to offer, my Angel eats them for lunch, but I do have lots of other things. Let me know if there is anything I can bring you.

Kelly

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Kelly, We have your shirts from the last group buy. I'll bring them up to the meeting for you.